THE END!!!

(~Your POV + Time Skip 2 PM~)
[~8 More Hours Of Driving Left~]

"Sans! Come on! wake up..!" I nudge his shoulder a few more times. He slowly opens one eye socket, his pupil flickering to a bright glow, staring at me, "Need somethin'?" "You haven't eaten your lunch yet. It's already gotten cold." I remind him, placing the last box of Grillby's meals in his lap.

Sans sits up, grabbing it. He stares for a minute, unsure what to do.

'He's still waking up, lol.'

I bend down and search through some grocery bags at my feet. I ate my lunch already. Every now and then, I take a few snacks out of the bags and split them with Papyrus. I grab a ketchup bottle and hold it in front of Sans, offering it to him.

Sans blinks, a bit more aware than a few seconds ago, "Thanks." I watch him drink the entire thing in only a few minutes. Not gonna lie, that is a craving that I will never understand. Pretty much goes with the entire list of logic rules Sans managed to break.

After having his "drink," Sans eats his plate of food. He tears up, "Dang it. I just realized how much I'm going to miss Grillby's food." "Aww, it's okay! When the situation gets better over there, we can plan a few trips to visit. Or maybe you could work on increasing your teleportation radius. Might take a while, but if it works it'll be worth it and you can go whenever you want." I comfort him, giving him a side hug.

(~Time Skip 4 PM~)
[~6 More Hours Of Driving Left~]

'I'm tired.'

I get an idea. "Papyrus, I'm going to scoot over to this middle seat back here, if that's okay." We're on a highway for now so the ride is smooth enough for me to quickly switch over. Papyrus answers, "Yeah, that's okay. Make sure to buckle in again."

I nod and unbuckle, sliding over to the middle seat. Sans has definitely noticed, nervously sitting there with a blushing face.

'Yep, I'm coming for you.'

I buckle myself in and wave to Sans, "Hello! Deal with it!" He laughs, blushing more, "Okay."

We haven't had much time to wind down and relax in each other's presence for the past week. I feel bad, I shut him out at times because I was holding resentment for something he was protecting me from.

Sans hesitantly holds my hand, which made me blush a little. I silently get closer to him and press my lips against his. Don't want to cause a scene in front of Pap again. Sans takes the bait and openly kisses back, brushing his other hand through my hair.

I needed his affection so bad.

The moment lasted for a little while before we both pulled away from each other. No way am I letting go of his hand though.

Grabbing his small notebook out of his jacket pocket, he flips to a page with three words written on it, "I love you." Sans even drew a little heart next to it which made me smile wider.

I cuddle him, still surrounded by an army of pillows. "Well duh. I love you too." I respond through my giggles.

I hold him close, definitely careful not to choke him with the seatbelts. Sans' grip on my hand grows a bit further. We both relax, feeling each other's warmth and pulse before falling asleep.