Chapter 32- There's Trouble

(~Sans' POV + Time Skip Next Day~)

"Y/N.." I call her, sitting up in bed. Y/N's pacing around the room at full speed, grabbing tightly at her shirt and phone. She's been dialing the same number, but gets no response every time. This is causing her to have way too much anxiety and I don't know why. There's way too many things that have to be discussed and I don't even know where to start.

Alphys, is standing besides me, doing another check on my soul and temperature, "S-She w-w-won't hear you. She's still s-shaken up f-from t-t-this morning."

'What happened this morning?'

I glance to Alphys. She immediately explains, "O-On t-top of the w-w-whole incident yesterday. Y/N w-was called last night by o-o-one of her friends a-about s-something important. Then, she w-was taking c-care of y-you all night. T-This m-morning we w-watched tv and the n-news c-c-came on. She w-walked in, saw something, then r-r-ran out, and s-suddenly Y/N w-was like this."

Alphys pulls back, saying, "Y-Your vitals a-are normal. Y-You c-c-can try t-to move around but I-I t-think you should rest."

I chuckle, "Thanks Al, but I think I did enough resting yesterday." Alphys nods and then walks out, going around Y/N. Y/N didn't stop moving or even flinch, it was like Alphys was completely invisible to her.

'Geez... it's that bad?'

I try calling out to her again, my voice still hoarse, "Y/N..!" Nothing. She's still pacing, anxiously running her hands through her hair.

I got an idea.

(~Your POV~)

I'm sent to voicemail again.

'Where is she?! Come on Madi, pick up! Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay.'

On the news this morning, I saw the headline. Undyne was too busy talking with Papyrus and Alphys. They didn't notice, but I did. There was a murder in Madi's neighborhood last night. Investigations were already being started. I'm on the verge of tears, desperately pleading that my friend is okay. Atlas isn't answering his phone either.

It scared the living daylights out of me when my phone started ringing. I immediately answer, I hear Sans' voice.

[Hey, kid. Your phone is ringing. You should probably answer it.]

'Oh my god... Sans..'

I look over, remembering that I'm still in his room. He's sitting up, worriedly smiling at me.

'Sans is awake.'

I had to register it slowly, considering how fast my thoughts are flying around in my head right now. I start trembling, losing grip on my phone and dropping it.

Sans hangs up the call with his phone and gives me a concerned look, "Ya okay? What's going on?"

I hurry over and give him the tightest hug, "Don't ever scare me like that." "Heh, I should be telling you that. Don't ya realize it's dangerous to fall off of a building like that?"

I tear up, mumbling, "Shut up..."

...

Sans sighs and wraps his arms around me, holding me close, "Sorry..."

(~Sans' POV~)

She slaps my shoulder, trying the hide her tears from me, "BAKA! I was supposed to say it first!"