Chapter 28- Try To Relax

Writer~San: Heya! I'm back. At the time I'm writing this chapter, it's 1 am so I'll be posting this chapter tomorrow (technically today lol). I hope that all of you are having a good day and an extra thank you for being patient with me and my random post timings. ( ̄∀ ̄) *insert Undyne*
.
.
(~Sans' POV~)

"NGAAAAH! YOU INTERRUPTED A PERFECT ANIME MARATHON WITH ALPHYS SO THIS BETTER BE GOOD!" Undyne screamed furiously, busting down the front door.

'Dang, I guess we need a new lock anyway.'

She lunged in my direction. Doing what I normally do, I dodged to the side. Papyrus, who was standing behind me, immediately gets tackled by her instead.

"NYEh! Please don't noogie the skeleton!" Pap shouted while struggling in her grip. Undyne laughed in response and did it anyway. I couldn't help but smile while watching them.

I hear Y/N mumble, "S-Sans?" I turn towards her. Y/N was definitely scared awake, eyes wide as she looks to me for an answer.

'Undyne's grand entrance most likely almost gave her a heart attack.'

"It's alright Y/N. I called Undyne so we could talk over something. Ya want to go sleep in my room?" I offer, tilting my head towards the hall.

Y/N stares at us all for a moment before she sighs, "Sure, goodnight." I grin, responding quickly, "Night.."

Undyne chimes in too, "What the-?! I didn't know you were here! GET SOME REST PUNK!" Y/N giggles and stands up, "See ya later. It was nice to see you.." Papyrus gets out of Undyne's grip and gives Y/N a small hug before she went off to bed.

I turn towards Undyne. She's staring at me with a small snarl and her eyebrow raised, "One, what is all of this about? Two, why is the human here, putting all three of you at risk? Third, since WHEN did you start talking again?!"

Papyrus laughs a bit about that third question, "Nyeh heh heh..! I was definitely surprised about that too. Y/N helped my brother to open up again."

I let out a small sigh.

'Here we go...'

(~One Long Explanation Later~)

Undyne is sipping a cup of tea (she went in the kitchen and fixed it herself) while intensely staring at me and Papyrus.

I anxiously glance at several spots, mainly the couch, my hands, or the floor.

'We can't do this alone.'

Undyne huffs and sets her tea down on the small table in front of us, "Sans, you know pretty darn well that I care about you and Papyrus. Choosing to date a human, although she's a great person, I'll give you that! But in the middle of a war crisis? Your timing couldn't be any worse. Now some punk has evidence of you two together and you expect me to find them?"

Papyrus answers, "It's more than that. It's obvious they want to hurt us to get to Y/N!" "Is that how she got those bruises? She picked a fight with someone?" Undyne is a little puzzled, still trying to piece all of this information together.

I shrug, "Yes and no. She stood up for monsters during the change and her boss didn't appreciate the heroism. Not sure this admirer has anything to do with it. It just... it gives me a sick feeling. Can ya help us out? At least until I can find out more about who this is."

"...... Yeah, I got it. NOBODY is allowed to mess with my friends and get away with it!" Undyne's one good eye glows brighter when she gains a boost of motivation.