Six

A.n. Sorry about the long wait, school has been crazy.

Enjoy! 💜

————

Silence in the car is suffocating. There is only two of them, since as soon as Taehyung saw the other two kissing, he pulled younger with him, and showed him inside the passenger seat in his car, taking of from school, leaving their friends and his boyfriend wondering behind.

Taehyung drives silently, not looking from the road ahead them. His grip in the steering wheel is turning his knuckles white from the pressure. Jungkook shuffles little uncomfortable at his seat, alphas angry pheromones filling the closed place they are in.

"Tae.." omega starts, but furious alpha only growls at him. "Don't. We talk when we are back at the pack land." Taehyung grumbles, and smaller only nods, fidgeting nervously.

When alpha parks in the front of Jungkook's house, and turns of the car, Jungkook praises himself.

"I thought you were waiting for your mate?" Taehyung whispers, sounding little upset about it, and Jungkook turns to looks at the alpha sitting next to him.

"I am. He's just a friend. I wanted to see what it's like to kiss someone so.." Jungkook whispers, loosing his confidence middle of his explanation, when alphas eyes darkened.

"But why Kyung Soo? You could have asked me?" Jungkook blushes slightly, turning his head away from the alpha while answering. "Well, you have a boyfriend now, I can't ask you something like that."

"Why not? I would have helped you" Taehyung whispers, barely audible to the omega, making smaller of the two turn around and look at him shocked.

Jungkook can feel himself getting giddy, and tingly all over, but same time he's panicking.

You need to run right now, why is he talking like that? Doesn't he understand what he makes me feel?

Rapid toughs run through his head, and he fumbled around, his fingers heavy and shaking until he finds the door handle and opens the door, jumping out.

He can hear how alpha shouts his name after him, but he ignores him, and runs inside, his cheeks burning and his heart thumbing like crazy, Taehyung's voice running inside his head.

"I would have helped"

Pleasurable shiver runs down his spine, and he can feel his cheeks flare up, when he stumbles inside his room.

Door clicks closed behind him, and he leans on it, sliding down to sit on the floor. Small squeal escapes from his lips.

Does this mean he wanted to kiss me?

He squeals again, giggling happily.

——————

After Jungkook ran out of the vehicle, flushed alpha stayed inside. He leaned his head on the steering wheel in front, closing his eyes. Annoying ringing from his phone is only thing heard inside the car.

Why the hell did you say that to him?

Taehyung slams his head on the wheel, whining. All he could think now, is a shocked expression on his friends face, and how pink and pretty his cheeks turned.

I would really wanted to kiss him

The ringing continues, stopping for a minute, and then starting again, so annoyed alpha pulls his head up from the wheel and fishes the phone from pocket of his jacket.

His lighted up screen displayed name he wasn't ready to answer for. Guilt was eating him from the inside, after he had asked Jungkook to kiss him, even tough he had an boyfriend.

Ringing stops, only to be started again, again displaying the name of his boyfriend.
He sighs, answering the phone.

"Hey baby, what's up?"