Fifty-four

A.N. Go read Fifty-three, if you already haven't. This is second update. 

Enjoy!

-----------------

"One down, six more to go"

Yoongi's giddy voice rings through Jimin's head, when he is waiting the elder he was tailing, to turn back to his home. But the one Jimin is tailing, is not in a hurry to go in his house, so the small alpha needs to improvise. He fishes his flask from the pocket of his jacket and meets the elder. 

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, I was not watching where I was going." Jimin says, bowing slightly, after he collided with the elder. Elder male only smiles sweetly at the troubled alpha, laying his hand over the younger ones shoulder. 

"Tell me child, what's troubling you?" Jimin smiles his best, fake smile at the elder, before gesturing the elder towards two rocks ahead them. 

"Can we sit down? It's quite sensitive topic" Elder nods, sitting down on the rock, Jimin following him closely. When they are seated, Jimin fumbles with the flask again, pulling it out of his pocked again, before unscrewing it, and faking a taking sip. He offers the elder his flask.

"Would you like some whiskey?" Elders eyes shine when he looks at the flask Jimin is giving him, before he reaches over and takes a big gulps from it. Jimin hides his smile, he had done his reaches good, and he knew this elder could not say no, when offered alcohol. 

When the elder tries to give the flask back at Jimin, the small alpha refuses, "No, you drink it. I think I have had enough already for this evening." Elder nods, not hiding his happiness while taking big gulps from the liquor, emptying the flask in no time. 

"So tell me child, what's the problem you have?" elder asks, swaying lightly in his seat, making Jimin smirk at him. 

"As I said, it is really sensitive subject, but I'm positive you can help me with it." Elder cant answer anymore, he slumps down from the rock, spasming in his side, blood pouring out of his mouth. Jimin leans closer the dying male laying in the ground. "You are solving my problems by just simply dying, so thank you for that."

Jimin collects his flask, and making his way from the forest back to the pack grounds. 

"Second one, five more"

------------------------------

Taehyung is lying in the grass, looking up to the blue sky. His mind is full of thoughts, but he can't make them make any sense in his head. All he has to do is wait, but the waiting, and the loneliness is making him go crazy. 

He missed his friends, he missed his father, and mostly, he missed his small, misbehaving mate. It was true, that because of his mate, he was in this deep shit, almost drowning, but Taehyung could not find it in him, to hate Jungkook for that. 

It was hurting, still does, when he thinks how his mate had slept with someone else, when he was trying to get a hold of the pack works he had been assigned to. But he also understood Jungkook, and it was also his fault, so he could not hate the younger. 

Rustling of leaves alerts Taehyung, before familiar scent fills his nose, making him jump up from his laying position, and stand up. He looks over to the forest, before he sees a small wolf making his way towards him. 

"Hey.." Taehyung whispers, knowing that the wolf has heard him. It comes closer, slowly, almost afraid. Taehyung smiles at him, opening his arms, and stepping closer. 

"Come here" There is a craking sound, when bones forces their ways back to the human form, and before Taehyung can process everything, a small, naked boy runs to his arms, making him stumble a little with the impact. 

"I was just thinking about you" Taehyung whispers, and he can feel how small hands fists his shirt, and the shoulders of the other shake, when he cries on to his chest. 

"I am so sorry" Other whispers, making the alpha only hum, and kiss others hair. "I know pup, I know"

Now when they are close like this, Taehyung can pick up the new scent on Jungkook. It is familiar, but it is something he hasn't smelled before. He pushes crying male away from his lap, meeting the others eyes. Jungkook is trembling, tears are running down his cheeks, and he is avoiding Taehyung's gaze. 

"What is this smell? Is it..." And then it clicks in Taehyung's head. 

"Is it his? Or is it mine?" Taehyung growls, making the smaller shiver in fear. 

"I don't know" Jungkook wails, trying to hold his mates hand, but Taehyung pushes him away from him. "How can't you know?" Alpha growls, he's seeing red again, his blood is boiling. 

"It is too early to tell" Jungkook whispers. "Get rid of it." 

"I can't do that! What if it is yours? This can be our only change!" Jungkook shouts at his mate, who furiously gets an hold of Jungkook's shoulders, shaking him furiously. 

"But what if it is not? I am not raising someone else's child"

Jungkook slumps down, crying and wailing. Taehyung is so angry, that he can't think, and can't be close to his mate. Just the idea of his beautiful mate swollen with someone else's pups is making his wolf more angry than anything. 

So Taehyung does what he sees best. He walks away from the crying male, inside the cabing and locks the door behind him.