Fifty-two

"I-I can't feel him anymore" small omega boy whimpers in his friends arms, before screaming in pain, when the skin around his mark starts to smoke and burn.

"Can we help him someway?" Jungkook hears someone ask, and an elders voice answers. "He should accept the separation, since he can't see his mate again."

"How long will it take, that the bond is vanished?" This time it's Seokjin who whispers. "Nine to twelve months" elder answers.

Jungkook's screaming has quieted, since the younger has passed out. Seokjin takes his limp body in his arms and caries him up to their room.

They stand there, looking over the small male, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung's father. Namjoon is sitting besides the unconscious male, making sure that he is breathing properly, and is comfortable.

"What can we do? The elders ordered that he can't come back before all of them are dead." Taehyung's father whispers, making Yoongi growl lowly.

"They want Seokjin as an alpha" older male continues, making all of the listeners surprised. "But I have not been trained, and I don't want to be an alpha, it's his position" Seokjin exclaimed, his eyes big and full of fear. Jimin, most hurting besides Jungkook, turns slightly towards the old alpha, and whispers.

"We have nine months to clear this up." Yoongi is quick to understand what the small alpha means, and wicked grin spreads over his face.

"We just need to make sure he can come back."

———————

When Taehyung woke up, the pain in his chest was little more bearable than before. Sun was shining high, and weather was really warm.

Testing his body, Taehyung stands up, taking few wobbling steps forward, only to collapse again. Groaning in pain, he pulls himself back up, making his way deeper in the forest.

He only needs to get in to their cabin, there he can be safe.

It took him twice the time it normally would take him, to make his way to the cabin. But when he saw the small wooden house in the middle of the forest, he sighs happily.

Dragging his hurting and tired body across the porch inside the house was almost impossible to him, but when he made his way inside, he was surrounded with scent he adored. His mates scent.

There was a small note on the table, above an folded hoodie. Note is written in messy handwriting, in a hurry, but Taehyung recognizes it anyway. It's Jimin.

"I know it's painful, but try to make through it, we are working on to how to get you back. Jungkook loves you and he is not accepting the separation, so it makes it harder for you both. Here is something to ease the pain.

I'll keep you posted, so you know when you can come back."

Taehyung feels like crying when he pulls the hoodie peer his naked and bruised body, basking in the soothing scent of his mate. He is grateful of having a friend like Jimin and others.

——————

"I have eyes on him" Yoongi links, tailing one of the oldest elders.

"We need to make this happen as careful as we can. We can't raise any suspicions on us." Seokjin's voice rings through his head, and Yoongi wants to growl back at him, wants to argue. But the beta knows that the older alpha is right. They should wait, keep gathering as much information as they can, and make it happen without any suspicions.

"Just keep tailing on him, make sure you know everything he does, and when he does it. He is our first target, so you get your hands on him soon enough." This time it Jimin who links back at the anxious beta.

"Everything is settled, we only need to find a way to do it." Hoseok chimes in, his normally cheerful voice laced with darkness.

Their mission was personal to all of them, and they would make sure they eliminated the problems throughout, so Taehyung can come back.

They just hope that they have enough time for it.