Thirty

A.N

I won't be using the warnings in this either, I feel that it kills the flow of the story. But I tell you now, this might get naughtier then other my books. 

Or not, who knows

Enjoy!

---------------

Two wolfs were running through forest, chasing each others, howling and barking, shuffling through, the thick darkness. 

Finally, smaller of the wolfs stumbles down on the soft ground, panting heavily. His mate turns around and trots back at him, big wolfish grin on his face. 

"I can't run anymore, I need some time" Smaller of the two links, making the larger one to lay down next to him too. "It's fine, let's just rest a little" Taehyung links back, and Jungkook nods. 

They were having so much fun, bonding in their wolf forms, and Taehyung was learning a lot from his wolf. "We are near off our cave, and that little lake. You have rested enough to move there? We can change back to humans in there" Taehyung asks through their link, looking around a little. Jungkook's little sandy wolf stands up on his little wobbly, and tired legs. "Lead a way, alpha" He says, mischievous shining through his voice. Taehyung releases a little growl, which rumbles heavily and darkly from his whole chest. Jungkook's tail keeps swinging around, and the same wolfish grin on his face, what Jungkook had earlier. 

"Race you?" Little omega asks, sprinting up and running away from the bigger wolf. Taehyung laughs in his mind for his playfully mate, and waits a little, giving the smaller a little head start, before he sprints after him. 

Jungkook's wolf yelps, when he can sense the alpha running after him, and he pushes himself run a little faster. He can hear the running water in hie ears, and heads towards it. He can hear small thumbing from alpha's heavier steps getting closer to him. They burst through the woods, finding their way on to the little stream, and that same small, hidden cave they have used at their hiding place since they were little. 

"Got you" Dark, heavy growl is heard behind Jungkook, and he can see how the dark, larger wolf moves closer to him. Shiver runs through Jungkook's spine, when he meets the burning eyes of his mate. Taehyung's eyes are his normal brown, with specs of dark red in them, and he knows that this time, it's the human side of the man, who is in control. 

It makes Jungkook feel hot and bothered even more, knowing that the beautiful male is sending those naughty ideas and pictures in his mind through their link. "Who's good little bun?" Alpha asks, making Jungkook's wolf whimper, and he lays down on to the cool stoneground in the cave. 

"How do I chance back? I need to touch you" Jungkook whines, looking at his mates human form, now standing naked in front of him. "Picture yourself, standing in your two feet, and then command your wolf to give all the control back to you" Taehyung explains, looking expectantly over his laying mate. 

It takes Jungkook a few minutes, before he can feel how power rushes through his veins, and his bones morph, moving back in their normal places. And before he knows it, he is grouching down on the cave, shivering little when wind hits his naked, sweaty skin. 

"Thats a good little omega" Taehyung purrs, stepping closer to the other, pulling him up from the ground and pressing himself tightly on to the smaller ones body. "Hyung.." Jungkook whines, feeling needy. His already sweaty skin getting even hotter from the touch of Taehyung's skin on his, and want filling his head. 

"I know bunbun, Let Hyung take care of you" Taehyung's low voice makes Jungkook whimper, and he can feel how he is getting wet. Their raw, uncontrollable need of being intimate with each others is new both of them, and they get lost in the animalistic instincts. 

Taehyung pushes Jungkook on to the wall of the cave, trapping him between his body and the cold wall. He leans in, claiming the younger's mouth, letting his hands travel all around others naked body. One of his hands find their way on to Jungkook's neck, squeezing it slightly. "I will make you scream. No one can hear us here, so you can be as loud as you want." Jungkook whimpers, shutting his eyes in pleasure, when Taehyung leans over his chest, flicking his tongue over smaller ones nibbles, squeezing his neck at the same time. "Do I need to prep you?" He growls, and almost sobbing omega shakes his head. "It's going to hurt, are you sure bun?" 

"Wan-wanna it..." Jungkook can't form clear sentences, when he feels older's tongue run over his sensitive skin, and his warm mouth closing over his member. Taehyung smirks, sucking on it little, before he pulls his mouth away from him with a small pop. "You need to tell Hyung what you want" 

"Want you" Jungkook breaths, pulling the other up from his knees. 

They are kissing again, heavy pants echoing inside the cave. Taehyung lifts younger up, who wraps his legs around his hips, shivering when he can feel Taehyung's hardness sliding between his cheeks. "You are so wet already" Alpha whispers, biting Jungkook's earlobe, while younger pulls his hair. "Why are you stalling?" Small boy grumbles, making his mate growl. "Don't misbehave, I am in charge here, and you are only for me to use." 

Jungkook can feel how he is pouring wet, slick running down his tights, and alphas harsh words turning him on even more. "Do you understand pup?" 

"Yes" 

Whole cave echoes with Jungkook's muffled scream when Taehyung enters him with one shift move, pushing all to way inside with one go. Taehyung tightens his hold on to the younger's neck at the same time he starts thrusting. "Tap me if it's too much" He growls, and Jungkook moans quietly. There is definitely pain, since he is not been prepped, but the pain starts to fade, turning in to the pleasure quite fast. He wants it, rough and hard, wants it to hurt, and bruise him. He is getting close, embarrassingly fast, when alpha keeps abusing his prostate with every heavy thrust. There is already dark spots on his line of sight from the chocking, and it is almost getting too much to Jungkook. But before he can tap Taehyung, alpha loosens his hold a little. 

"Good boy, Hyung is getting close." 

Jungkook whimpers, feeling how alphas member grows little inside him, tearing him up even more. And then the pressure from Taehyung's large hand on his neck is back, chocking him. Jungkook comes with silent scream, painting his and Taehyung's bodies with his fluids, his nails digging deep in alphas back, when he spasms and shakes on the older's hold. 

Taehyung growls, letting his throat go, and taking hold on to younger's hips with both his hands, thrusting turning faster, sloppier, until he can feel how alpha gets stuck in him, his seed pouring deep inside him, when alpha comes with a low growl, biting his shoulder to muffle himself.

"Oh good" Taehyung chuckles, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder, after licking the wound he made earlier, while omega runs fingers though his sweaty hair. Jungkook can't speak, his throat is hurting, his legs are hurting, everything is hurting. But he is loving the feeling. 

Taehyung tries to pull out, to let Jungkook down, but he is stuck. Horror in the alphas face would be comical in any other situation, but not now, when he looks up at his tired omegas eyes. 

"Bun, I... I think I accidentally.. knotted you"