Thirty-eight

Jungkook was scared to death. Last thing he had seen from his friend, was his lifeless body slumping down, when he was left behind in the dungeon with the crazy man.

But, thoughts of Namjoon had washed away from his mind, when his own situation needed his whole attention. After he was pulled out of the room, he was shoved inside another, containing three more men. Now he was in presence of five, vicious looking males, all ranked higher than him. 

"He sure is a cutie" One of the males growl, looking Jungkook from head to toe. Second male on to his right was licking his lips, which made Jungkook finally understand the danger he was in. He was trying desperately to find a way he could get out here without any harm. 

"TAEHYUNG!"  Young male tried to link to his mate, without closing his eyes. It was still hard to him, but he was positive he had reached his alpha. There was answer, a swooshing sound filled his ears, like someone was running, and for a second he could see blurred pictures of forest. He tried to look around, send a mental picture to his mate, like he had done earlier, hoping that he succeeded. 

"Who's going first?" One of the males standing around Jungkook asked from the others. There was shuffling, when males tried to decide the order. Jungkook looked around, surprised. 

Are they really playing rock - paper - scissors?

One of the males won, and he jumped happily up, taking a hold of Jungkook's shoulder. "You are mine first." Man growls in Jungkook's ear, licking his neck. It made the younger boy shiver in disgust. Same male pulled him towards his legs, raking his fingers through Jungkook's hair, before he took a tight grip on the younger males hair. On his free hand, standing male started to open his pants, making Jungkook even more scared. 

Kneeling omega could feel how a strong feeling of anger washed over him. It was not his own anger, it was more primitive, stronger he had ever felt. It was Taehyung, and specially his wolf. "Keep your eyes open bun, I am coming. Try to fight as long as you can." 

Jungkook did as he was told, forcing his eyes to keep open. Male still holding his hair was pulling out his hardness, pumping it slightly, before pushing it in front of Jungkook's face. "Suck it, it is the only place an omega bitch like you are good." 

Jungkook growls, flashing his canines to the other male, who only smirks, pushing himself by force on Jungkook's mouth, making the younger gag. Jungkook's first reaction was bite. 

Half naked male jumped away from the kneeling omega, shrieking in pain. Blood was smeared around Jungkook's face, and it was dripping down on to the others shaft, making a small puddle on to the floor. "Fucking bitch!" It was another male, who kicked Jungkook's back, making him land on his face to the floor. 

"I'll teach you a lesson" Someone growls behind Jungkook's back, and he can hear how belt buckles open. That same someone takes a hold of his hands, pulling them behind his back and tying them together, presumably by his leather belt. Then, Jungkook is pulled up, forced to lean over a table, his face pushed tightly on to the surface of the oak desk. There is a pair of hands, trying to open his pants, but Jungkook keeps squirming and kicking, trying to play some time for Taehyung to get to him. 

Finally the male fumbling with his pants, manages to open it, pulling them down, exposing his naked behind to the all the males in the room. There are satisfied groans heard around the room, and he can feel even more pairs of hands touching him. 

"Don't touch me" Jungkook growls, snapping his teeth at the males standing behind him, making them laugh at him. One of them lean closer to him, whispering to his ear "I'm gonna show you where you belong. Under someone more powerful" 

"You don't know who I am, and what is going to happen to you after this" Jungkook growls back.  Someone whips his behind, making Jungkook groan in pain. He is been hit possibly by the another belt, and he can almost see the welts forming in his tender skin. 

"I am almost there, hang in there bun" 

Two males keeps whipping him, two others trying to decide who's going to go first, and the one who's dick Jungkook almost bit off, keeps trying to get it to stop bleeding. Jungkook doesn't shout, he doesn't want to give them the satisfaction of it. When whipping stops, small omega is barely conscious. He can feel, how someone steps behind him, running their slimy and wet fingers over his sore backside. He can feel how they are tugging them selfs, ready to enter. Jungkook pushes his eyes closed, readying himself, since he doesn't have anymore strength to fight. "I'll show you what it feels like to be with an alpha" Male, standing behind Jungkook growls, leaning over the smaller male laying on to the table. Jungkook an feel how the others hardness is sliding between his cheeks, making him shiver with disgust. 

There is a loud commotion going outside of the room where they are locked, making the others wonder. "Do we need to go check?" One of the others asks from the male standing between Jungkook's legs. But before the male can answer, there is a loud, almost a roar, and the door slams down, hitting the ground with a loud bang. There is large, black wolf standing in the doorway, growling furiously, his dark red eyes scanning everything what's happening. Jungkook feels a relief washing over him, and he relaxes on to the table, laying his head down, and closing his eyes, to gather all the rest of his strength. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Male standing behind Jungkook asks from the wolf, who steps inside, followed by two slightly smaller, but equally terrifying wolfs. 

"He is my mate. Next head alpha from the Moonchilds" Jungkook answers to the male, who stumbles away from the half naked boy, looking over the black wolf, snarling at him, following every move he makes with his blood red eyes. 

"I am here, and I will punish you all for what you have done to my future Luna" 

Taehyung's alpha voice rings through all of their heads, letting the males in the room know, that they won't be leaving alive.