Epilogue

Sixteen years later

"Where the hell were you!" Jungkook shouts, when the pack houses front door opens, and their eldest son steps inside, followed with Namjoon's and Seokjin's son. 

"Stop it mom.." his son, Jungho grumbles, letting his bookpag hit the floor with a loud thumb, and stomping his way away, heading towards the upstairs. Jungkook can hear how the door is slammed shut after him. 

So he turns his awaiting gaze towards Jinki, crossing his arms over his chest, waiting. Young beta  tries to avoid his gaze, not wanting to betray his friend. But Jungkook knows, that if he awaits long enough, young beta will spill the beans. 

"He.. he might met his mate today.." Jinki whispers, still not meeting the older omegas gaze. "What?!" Jungkook whisper shouts, looking over to his shoulder, afraid of his son to sneak up to them. 

"Who?" 

"Chan Yeol" young beta whispers, before they can hear how the door opens in the upstairs, and fuming Jungho emerges in the upper of the stairs. "Jinki, are you coming?" Young beta takes a hold of their both packs, and rushing upstairs, leaving stunned Jungkook behind. 

Jung Chan Yeol.. who would have thought?

----------------------------

"Hello pup," Taehyung whispers, when he engulfs his mate in his arms, hugging him behind. "Hey" Jungkook whispers back, letting himself melt in the safe hold in his mates arms. 

Taehyung nuzzles deeper in his neck, kissing over the mark, again proudly showing in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Omega giggles, leading them over the bed, and stumbling down on the bed. 

They cuddle, still dressed in their day clothes, but enjoying the safe feeling they have together. Jungkook giggles, when he feels Taehyung's fingers make their way inside his shirt. 

"Don't do that now, we can't do it." Jungkook whispers, pulling out of his mates hold, stumbling out of the bed. Taehyung whines, spreading himself in the middle of the bed like a starfish. 

"But I want to" Jungkook giggles again, heading towards their bathroom. "I am going to take a shower, and if you want, you can join." There is a mischievous glint in the omegas eyes, when he steps inside the bathroom, living the door ajar, knowing that it won't take long to the alpha make his way in. 

Taehyung waits a minute, until he hears the shower run, pushing himself out of the bed and stepping inside the bathroom. 

Whole bathroom is filled with steam, and Jungkook's figure is barely visible behind the fogged class. But it is enough to Taehyung, making the alpha feel like he is the blessed one in the whole world. 

"Took you long enough" Jungkook's giggly voice fills the alphas ears, making him almost tear through his clothings, when he tries to strip as soon as possible to company his mate in the hot shower. 

When he wraps his arms around his naked mate, feeling him nuzzle closer, everything they went through in life, the long pining, the fake mates, the kidnapping, cheating, everything was worth it. 

In here, Jungkook tightly in his arms, their two sons under this roof, and all their friends happy and close, was the place where he wanted to be. Was blessed to be in. 

All I ever do, is for you.