fifty-eight

A.N 

Warnings in here, violence in the chap. 

Enjoy!

---------------

"Everything ready in your end?"  Yoongi links at his friend. He is pacing around in his and Hoseok's living room, more nervous of this outcome than ever. He has killed many people, and he has had many people killed for him too, but this was different. 

"Everything is good, I have my eyes on him, and I know how to continue."  Jimin links back at his friend, knowing fully well how important this last strike was, for Hoseok and Yoongi and for their whole plan. 

"Good, link me when you are ready"  Yoongi orders to the younger one. 

"Will do hyung" 

Jimin's voice is soon forgotten, with the nervousness of the situation, when the bedroom door opens, and pack doctor steps out. "You can come in now, everything is ready." Nervous Yoongi steps inside the room, his gaze locking with his mates eyes, him laying on his back in their bed. Yoongi takes his hand on his, and turns to look at the doctor. 

"You guys ready?" Doctor asks, moving the strange looking machine closer to the pair. "Yes, we are." Hoseok answers brightly, moving his shirt up, and uncovering his belly. Doctor squirts lubricant on it, before moving the wand around his tummy. Loud, rapid heartbeat fills the room, making Yoongi to tear up. 

"Here is you pup." Doctor says, moving the monitor, and showing the two the screen. "Its so small.." Yoongi whispers, wiping his eyes and staring at the screen displaying their pup. 

"Well, right now it is small, since Hoseok is not so far along, but soon it will grow and get bigger." Doctor answers, making Hoseok giggle. Yoongi keeps staring at the small black and white picture what the doctor gave him. Hoseok giggles again, nudging his mate. "Are you alright?" Yoongi lifts his head up, meeting his mates eyes. His eyes are glistering with unshed tears, when he reaches over and takes Hoseok's hand in his trembling one. "We made a baby" Yoongi whispers, and Hoseok smiles his bright smile to his stunned mate. "I am aware of it" 

Someone is trying to link Yoongi, and he knows who it is, so he kisses Hoseok's knuckles, letting go of his hand. "I am sorry, but it is Jimin" Hoseok nods, slightly sad smile displayed on his face. He knows what it means, but he also knows, that they need to do it. So he only looks, when his mate steps out of the room, already listening in to the link. 

--------------------------------

"So, i was thinking that we should make sure that Hoseok is kept safe." Jimin says, laying two teacups on the table, giving the older male the other one, and taking one to himself, while sitting down to the chair next to the sofa, where the older male is sitting. He looks at the teacup set in front of him little warily, but reaches over, and takes it in his hand. 

"What you mean, to keep him safe?" Older male asks, taking a little sip from his tea. Jimin smiles, taking a sip from his own, before answering. " Well, I know, that he is pregnant." older male chokes a little on his tea, looking at Jimin with with horrified look on his face. Jimin, smugly smiles, sipping his tea, not bothering to talk more. 

Elder drinks his tea, almost finishing it before he but it back to the table, and leans back, looking over the younger alpha. "What you have in mind?" Jimin smirks, just putting his teacup in the table with a small click. 

He crosses his arms over his chest, trying to look that he is thinking an answer to the elder, but in reality he is waiting. He links to Yoongi, when he sees that the elder starts to sink in the sofa more, his eyes getting bigger, when he realizes. 

Jimin stands up, stepping closer, leaning over the paralyzed male, smirking at him. 

"We will keep Hoseok safe, and you want to know how?" Elder starts to drool, since his whole body is paralyzing, and his body is shutting down with each of drag of breath. 

"I am going to kill you, and we will get Taehyung back here, and take over the pack." 

Jimin snaps his claws out, putting them over to the elder males throat. "Oh, and Yoongi wants to say hi" 

And then, his claws punctures the skin, letting the blood drip out, pushing his claws even deeper to the skin, tearing his windpipe out, ripping his skin open. 

Jimin steps out of the living room, after sending the mental images to his friend, to let Yoongi know, and feel how everything was played out. He leaves the older male, still breathing, bleeding out in his sofa. Jimin doesn't try to conceal the fact that someone killed him, since they don't need to be careful anymore. 

They were ruling over to the pack soon, so nobody could do anything to them anymore.