Twenty-eight

A.N This is just a little filler, until we move to different era of this story. 

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

----------------

"Joon, baby" Seokjin whines, running after his mate, who was marching out of the party, not listening older at all. 

Namjoon steps out of the pack house, standing in the yard, shivering slightly from the heavy wind. "Joon" Seokjin says, taking a hold of Namjoon's arm and spinning the stubborn omega around. Namjoon avoids his eyes, looking at his feet, when alpha pulls him closer. 

"I missed you" Seokjin whispers, leaning closer, his lips ghosting over others forehead. Namjoon sniffs, fisting older ones shirt in his hands, leaning little closer. Seokjin chuckles, kissing his nose. "Didn't you miss me?" Teary-eyed male only nods, biting his lower lip shyly. 

They stay like that for a while, until Namjoon's shivering gets even harder. Despite being a wolf, omegas got easier colder than others. Seokjin holds him even tighter. "Come on baby, Let Hyung take care of you" He whispers huskily, making Namjoon blush even more. 

----------------

"Do you think they have everything okay?" Hoseok asks, dragging his bored mate behind him, leading him towards the stairs. "I'm pretty sure they are okay, and if you go there you will see something you don't want to." Yoongi grumbles, following his worried mate up the stairs. "Just let me check, and after we can go back home"

Hoseok leads them in the dark hallway, towards Taehyung's room. When they reach the door, it is locked. "That's odd, he never locks his door.." Hoseok mumbles, trying to open the door. Before he can knock on it, Yoongi pulls him away from the door. "Seoki, if the door is locked, I'm sure he has a really good reason to it." 

Hoseok tries to argue, pulling himself free from the betas hold, and leaning closer to the door, listening. "He is inside, just let me..." Hoseok says happily smiling to Yoongi. Then there is muffled moan and growling heard, which makes the smile on Hoseoks face drop. Yoongi only smirks at the other, when the muffled voices can be heard more clearly through the door, making the omega blush brightly. 

"You still want to check on them?" Yoongi asks smirking and flustered Hoseok shakes his head, dashing away from the door and pulling Yoongi with him. Beta laughs out loud, following his mate. Hoseok stumbles, missing his step, and tumbling down on the floor with a loud bang, when he gets startled by an obnoxiously loud scream from the locked bedroom. 

"Need help?" Yoongi asks, leaning nonchalantly at the wall, looking how Hoseok tries to gather himself and get up from the floor. 

"No, I'm good, just get me out of here" Yoongi laughs at his flustered mate, giving him a hand and helping him up. 

"Wanna make those noises yourself when we get back home?"

------------------

Jungkook shivers when Taehyung cleans him up with a wet cloth. He is so sensitive, feeling discomfort on his bottom, and his legs feel like jelly. Bed dips, when naked alpha slides back in the soiled sheets, pulling the other male even closer, spooning him. 

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung huskily whispers on to his ear. Jungkook offers him a tired smile. "Happy, tired" Taehyung kisses his shoulder lovingly. "Are you in pain?" Jungkook shakes his head, turning around so he is now facing the other. "No, little discomfort, but I will be fine in the morning." Taehyung nods, pulling Jungkook closer, and kissing his nose. 

"I meant what I said earlier." 

Jungkook lifts his head up, pulling slightly away from the others chest to meet his eyes. "Which part? That I'm yours?" Taehyung chuckles a little, brushing hair out of Jungkook's face and nodding slightly. 

"That you are mine, and that I love you" Taehyung answers, and Jungkook looks at him, dazed. He gets shy, hiding his flushed face on the alphas naked chest. There is mumbled answer, which Taehyung can't quite hear, so he pushes himself away a little, taking a delicate hold on Jungkook's  jaw, and pulling his face up. 

"Didn't hear you bun, can you say it again?" Jungkook is flushed, his cheeks pink, and eyes big and dazed. He bites his bottom lip nervously, before answering. 

"I only said that I love you too"