Fifty-three

A.N I am so sorry for the long wait, but I will publish multiple chapters today. 

Enjoy!

----------------

Jungkook was locked inside his and Taehyung's shared bedroom, and he had already been locked inside more than four days.

Namjoon and Seokjin had departed, going in their own house, since the due-date to their pup was really close. Seokjin's departure left Jimin in charge of their small operation.

They had their first target already ready, and they would strike at later that night.

But now, Hoseok and Jooheon were standing behind Jungkook's locked door, trying to get the younger to open it.

"Kook, I have something to tell you, can you please open the door?" Hoseok pleads, his voice already defeated, since they had been standing there more than two hours.

"We should just break in to there" Jooheon grumbles, kicking the closed bedroom door in his frustration. Hoseok only hums, trying to link at the isolated omega, only met with a wall he had built in his mind.

"Is everything good baby?" Yoongi links at his mate, making Hoseok grumble back. "No, he is not opening his door so we could talk to him"

Jooheon kicks the door again, slamming his fists in the door. "Open up Jungkook! You want to hear this, you lazy brat!"

After Jooheon's words there is eerie silence, before the two awaiting omegas can hear a small shuffle, and timid, almost silent footsteps closing at the door, before it clicks open.

Those two stumble inside the room, seeing broken little boy in front of them. Jungkook was a mess. His hair was creasy, unkempt, his eyes were swollen, red rimmed and dried tear tracks were visible in his cheeks.

"What do you guys want?" He whispers, making Hoseok's heart ache. He reaches out, pulls the broken male in his arms and whispers. "Everything will be good, we have a plan"

———————

"I got eyes on him." Yoongi growls in the mindlink. "Don't do anything stupid" Jimin answers timidly back, making the beta chuckle.

"Killing an elder kind of stupid?"

That's end of their conversation, because Yoongi has to focus. He trails an old man, an elder, when the man meets with a friend, unknown to the trailing beta. He follows the two, close enough to hear their conversation, but far enough to not be seen. He had masked his scent, not to be smelled, and not to leave any scent trail behind him. 

When the elder separated from his friend, and headed towards his house, insane smirk made its way to Yoongi's face, since he knew that this was his change. He was liking their plan, eliminate all the elders, and make their friends to take over the positions left, far more than he should have liked. 

"I'm doing this tonight" He links at Jimin, who was left in charge of their plan, until Seokjin comes back. "Just don't get caught" Is all small alpha answers, leaving bloodthirsty beta alone, to do as he had planned. 

When they were nearing the elders house, Yoongi made himself know to the old male. "Good evening, can I ask you to lend me some of your knowledge?" He asks politely, making the elder male smile pleased. "Of course, that is my job. Come in, let's talk about your problem, and drink some tea together." Elder says, leading his way inside his humble home, letting Yoongi inside. 

"I can make some tea, you can sit down." Yoongi says, and the elder nods, making his way in the living room. "Everything you need is in the counter" Other male says to Yoongi, who smiles sweetly and nods. 

When the beta steps in the living room, with two steaming teacups, he lowers them in the small table in front of the sofa. Elder looks at the cups, before reaching, as Yoongi had predicted, over to take the cup beta had put near himself. Elder male tastes the tea, humming in satisfactory, when the sweet liquid runs down to his throat. 

"Now tell me child, what is it, that you need my help with?" Yoongi takes an hold of the cup left in the table, looking in the steams, like he was thinking his words. 

But really, he was only waiting the elder to drink just a little more of the tea he had. 

"Well, its a little sensitive subject.." Yoongi starts, lifting his gaze up, to see that the old male has already half way done with his tea. Elder nods, urging the beta to continue, while sipping his tea, finishing it, and putting the cup in the table. 

"I'm here for it" Elder says, but Yoongi can see, how the sweat pools in his temples, and his face is flushed dark pink. It makes the beta smirk, and when he is sure that the elder can't link anymore, and the poison in his system is really kicked in, he leans closer, putting his own untouched teacup in the table, and meets the elders eyes. 

"See, my problem is, that I'm thirsty for blood, and revenge. My best friend, and my leader was exiled, and forced to leave our pack. I need to make sure that he can come back soon." 

Panicked look flashes through the elders eyes, when Yoongi stands up, looking down at the gurgling, and dying male still seated in his sofa. 

"But you have helped me with it, so thank you for your help." Yoongi says, smirking at the male, waiting him to take his last breaths, before the beta exits the elders house from back door, and sprints. 

He is giggling, and feeling giddy with his success, when he links to his friend.

"One down, six to go"