Chapter 15: The Big Bang Theory

Author's Note: I'm going to give a nice explicit content warning for this one

I smile at Em, feeling a little shy, but also much more relaxed than I was a moment ago. She steps closer and runs her fingers down my arm gently. Her lips meet mine a moment later, and I can feel the passion in the way she kisses me.

I reach around and unhook her bra, desperate to see all of her. I don't want anything between us anymore. Her fingers move to my pants, and I nod, answering the unspoken question in her brown eyes.

Emily pushes me back toward the bed gently before whispering in my ear. "I want you to lie down."

I lay back as she pulls my pants off and skims her finger just beneath the top of my underwear. "Can I take these off, JJ?"

"If yours come off too," I wink at her, and she blushes a little before taking hers off. She stands still for a moment, and I see her swallow before smiling shyly.

Fuck. Her body is amazing. I move my gaze down her body slowly, appreciating her curves and muscles, and a couple of scars too.

"You like what you see?" her hesitant smile has been replaced with a confident smirk, and I can barely even think, let alone respond.

I nod slowly, finally forming a verbal response. "You have absolutely no idea. You are the most sexy, gorgeous woman I have ever seen."

"Thank you, Jen." Emily steps closer to me and raises an eyebrow, silently asking permission once again.

Rather than responding, I reach down and pull my underwear off myself. I feel even more shy for a moment, but then I notice her breath catch and her eyes widen.

"Whoah. Jennifer, you're beautiful," Emily's voice is full of awe as she takes in my body. Her reaction helps me fully relax, and I know, once again, that this is exactly what I want.

Emily lays next to me and kisses me, running her hands along my body. I feel exposed and vulnerable in the best way. Her hands are gentle but steady, and I can feel desire in her touch.

She moves slowly down my body, kissing my jaw, my neck, my shoulders, and I can't control the gentle moans that escape my mouth. My fingers trace her back, and I find myself trying to pull her even closer than she already is.

As Emily moves down my chest, she looks up at me. Her eyes meet mine as she kisses my skin. My nipples harden as my desire grows, and I'm getting desperate to feel her tongue on me. Her eyes don't leave mine as she flicks her tongue. I gasp in pleasure. Shit. This feels so right.

She smiles up at me before lowering her mouth again. She sucks just a little, and my breathing speeds up. Her mouth moves to my other nipple, and I can't believe how amazing it feels. I'm more turned on than I've ever been in my life; I know that for sure. I realize I'm already scratching the shit out of her back when she groans softly.

"Emily, fuck, that feels amazing," I moan softly.

"Oh baby, this isn't even the best part."

"Oh fuck." The only phrase that comes to mind as she moves further down my body, leaving a trail of hickeys down my ribs and my stomach.

"Is that what you'd like to do, Jennifer Jareau?" the brunette sits up and looks at me with a smirk.

"Yes. Please Emily. Fuck me," I can't wait any longer. I've known from the moment I saw her that this was what I wanted. I can't believe this is actually happening.

She doesn't say anything, but she stands up at the foot of the bed. Her hands grip my legs just before she yanks me to the edge of the bed. That was so hot, and I love the dominance in her personality becoming more and more pronounced.