Prologue

"Sam quickly, they are coming!" Avatar kyoshi yelled at her daughter.

After Chin the great was defeated another war started up, because of this Sam, the daughtee of avatar kyoshi was being targeted. Once Kyoshi realized the extant of how far they would go to harm Sam she quickly needed a way to hide her, send her away or something!

"Im done mom!" Sam ran down the stairs trying her hardest not to trip and fall with her suitcase. "Where are we going?!? I know Chins followers are looking for me but do I really have to leave?" Kyoshi looked down at her daughter and grabbed her hand, tears trickling down her face but not saying anything.

They quickly met up with Rengi in the garden of the fire nation castle. "Babe, this should be a good place to put it, it should be heavily gaurded till we can safely get her out." Kyoshi nodded at that and neeled to get to eyelevel of her daughter.

"Look at me Sam, I know you wont like this, nor will I or you mother but we need to protect you and well that means you arent going to be staying on this planet." Sam looked at her mother confused

"Mom what do you mean planet? Are you sending me to the moon or something?!" Sam was shocked why another planet, she could protect herself from whoever was coming after her. Since she did get both of her mothers bending Fire and Earth.

Rengi kneeled down aswell "No not to the moon, but to another world, something they call earth, there youll be safer, weve already implamented a fake family for you, though we dont know if youll have siblings or their personalitys." Rengi quickly hugged her daughter and stood up getting ready to help open the portal.

Kyoshi stood up with tears in her eyes and started making tbe portal. "Go sam, ill get you out soon, i promise!" Sam grabbed her things with dried up tears already making white lines agaianst her tan skin. Sam ran through the portal not knowing what to expect but only hoping it wouldn't last long.

As Sam left kyoshi made an obsidean wall that gaurded the portal so no one could get in or out. "Help protect my daughter spirits and dont let her out till its safe."

As kyoshi and rengi turned to fight off the swarm of angry Chin followers a newly born spirit came up to the portal and put a spell on it, not knowing that it made it so Sam couldnt get out for 650 years.

"Come at me, im prepared to stop a war, this war should be focused on me, not my daughter!" Kyoshi yelled at the incoming war. Rengi stood beside her and grabbed her hand.

"We go this Kyoshi, after this we can live more peacefully, and have a better life with Sam." Kyoshi turned to rengi bent down a bit and kissed rengi's red painted lips and went off to fight the war.

After the Fight

Kyoshi looked at the wounded soldiers and couldnt find rengi, as kyoshi looked frantically she saw a familliar bracelet. The bracelet Sam made for both of them, half of the charm was a firenation symbol the other the Earth kingdom symbol.

As she walked over to it, she saw rengi lying on the dirt ground blood coming out from her chest, a arrow was thrown into her chest. As Kyoshi ripped the arrow out of her chest she looked at rengi with tears in her eyes. "You can't leave me yet, We have a dughter to take care of, a life to live togather for years to come. Don't leave me yet." As hard as kyoshi could pleaf nothing was bringing her lover back. She stood up with a monotone look.

As she walked to the portal, she took a deep breath and tried to break away the portal, trying to get rid of it to bring back her daughter. But nothing was working either.

She failed her fiance and her child. She let them down, she couldnt save her fiance and couldnt save her own child. What kind of avatar was she.