Chapter 4-Kyoshi Island

After about 2 days I was getting close to Kyoshi but not close enough. I tried to only have a little bit of bread for lunch and dinner, i skipped breakfast as I tried to paddle from midnight to 10.00 am. "Were almost home my love" Sam rubbed her month old belly.
Sam looked over at the food supply and it was shortening, barley anything left. Sam sighed, "This isn't good." I started paddaling again praying that somebody could find me and help me.

As i started praying a wind started picking up and started moving me faster to the destination, i looked around to see rengi pushing the boat with as much forcr as she can. She looked at me and smiled but had sadness in her eyes. "Thank you mom"  I said whiping my tears. She looked at me "You are welcome my love, this is the most i can for leaving you for so long." As we reached kyoshi island she came and sat across from me and looked into my eyes. "They aren't going to trust you, they've been taught to not trust anyone that isn't from their island, that being said me and your mom thought it would be best to keep this fan and make up a story that only kyoshis daughter had her other fan." Rengi reached out her ghostly hand and dropped the golden fan into Sams hand. "You'll be at the beach sooner than you know."  she looks at me and gives me a ghostly kiss on the forehead amd vanishes with the incoming wind.

I take a deep breath "Baby were almost home, though the beginning will be rocky, we'll get through this." Sam rubs her belly and gets up when she hits the sand. She stomps her feet on the ground to sense if anybody was here. She felt 4 people around her hiding, they were good but wouldn't be much help if they were going up against me, IF i was attaking them.

"I know your there, i can feel your presence." The warriors jumped out surronding Sam. Sam didn't smile nor show a sign of fear but just stood there willingly being tied up. It was no use fighting she was tired and hasnt eaten for a while. "You can take me" She said, she made sure that Kyoshis fan was hiding deep in her dress so the warriors wouldn't see it poking it out, unless they did a thorough check for any weapons, but didn't.

They took me to a wooden pole with a stone statue of Avatar kyoshi carefully carven.

The leader i suspected looked at me, "Who are you and why did you come her to kyoshi Island!" She yelled in a stern voice. I smiled causing her to frown with anger "Im here because i want to help, my mother made this island so it's only right that i help this place grow!" The girl smirked "Avatar kyoshi? You must be crazy, she isn't your mother, if she was you would have the fan kyoshi gave her daughter! You clearly don't have it, throw this impersonator to the Ungi!" I looked at her with fright quickly breaking through the rope digging through the skirt to find the golden fan.

"I'm not lying!" She says as Sam bring out the golden fan and stands in a stance one of the early kyoshi warriors learned, but wasn't taught anymore.

I spun around and created a rock formation abd bowed in resepct.  The girl who was interrogating her looked at Sam surprised not thinking she was actually showing proof! She looked at her with her eyes squinting "You could of taken that fan fron her, onlg way to solve this is if the headdress Avatar Kyoshi wore light up for you. The Headdress was given a spell that gave it a glow if the owner or the daughter of them were to wear it. So the kyoshi warriors took Sam down the the temple to see if she really was avatar kyoshis daughter.

Sams hands were shaking what if it didn't glow for some reason! She would be killed even though she really was the avatars daughter. Sam reached for the headress but instead moved for the other fan, she didn't finf herself attached to the headdress but insteas to the fan that laid along beside the golden and green headwear.

The kyoshi warriors smiled, it was a test anyone who was faking would of gone to the headress because they said it glowed, but what really glowed was the fans held by the daughter. Sam felt a surge of power coming over her making her skin glow bright yellow, she felt memorys swarm around her, not hers but her mothers showing her the things she never go to see.

The girl looked at sam and smiled and bowed "Im sorry for not beliving you, Sam." the rest of the warriors followed in prusit and bowed with her. Sam looked at them and smiled telling them to rise and not to act so formal, she wasn't royalty or anything and didn't feel the need for people to bow to her just because she was the Avatars daughter.

As the warriors rised the leader walkes up to sam and brought out her hand for a warm welcome, "My name is Suki and I've been training the warriors for a couple of years, its amazing to be in your presence!" She said almost bowing again before sam stopped her. "Its great to meet you too suki, you have trained them well and am excited to see what you guys have been trained to do from past generations." Suki smiled and gave sam a tour of Kyoshi island while showing a well kept but unused house, "This house was where kyoshi stayed when she came and also where she gave birth to you, i thought this would be a good place for you to be, since your also clearly pregnant." Sam smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you Suki, this helped me undertsand the island better so i don't get lost." Sam said as she threw in a chuckle to lighten the mood. Suki said goodbye and Sam went into the house to see the place, everything was spik and spane nothing looled broken or out of place from the last time she was in this house.

"I won't let you down mom, or Kyoshi island, this is my home to protect now and i won't stop protecting what i love." Sam said under her breath.

She smiled and went to the kitchen to find some new food placed in the fridge, kinda like they expected her to come. But whatever she grabbed a bread slice and put some chicken and cheese in it and ate it. 'Yum' Sam said under her breath. "I'm going to like it here!"