Chapter 7-The Princsss

"I have tolf you guys before, slowly move the fan but sharper movements!" It was about month since i last seen toph and we decided to send letters. I found a way to send her letters by making dots to form different letters or words and she has learned to write the different letters and words. Though it can be a bit sloppy i always love to see her improve in something her parents never thought she would.

I started feeling a sharp pain on my uterus and started breathing heavily, suki looked at me and quickly ran to me. "Sam are you okay!?" She asked me worriedly, "SHE'S COMING" I yelled hurting sukis ears by accident. Suki lifted me up and quickly took me to the nurses house. "Mrs. Nurse the baby is coming!" The nurse ran over and walked Sam into the delivery room, "Sam take deep breaths, it looks like your about 9 cm, so you should be ready to push." Sam looled at the nurse with worry but nodded.

She took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she can, after a couple of trys a loud crying could be heard throughout kyoshi island. The new baby was born, The nurse looked at Sam who was sweating like crazy "What is her name?" I smiled and said the name with tears in my eyes, and rocking the baby back and forth. "Kyoshi JR" The nurse smiled writing a birth certificate fot the newborn. Suki helped Sam up and they quickly walked to her house. "Thank you Suki" Sam said smiling at her baby.

Sam walked into the house cradling the baby and singing a different lullaby.

"Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember
My lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream."

Kyo quickly relaxed and fell asleep, when kyo was awake her eyes where heterochromia one eye was a bright red and the other a emerald green. Exactly like Sam's, but instead of brown hair the babys hair was a light Auburn. Sam put Kyo down in Sams old crib. Sam gave her baby a kiss.

"River oh river flow gently for me
such precious cargo you bear
Do you know somewhere she can be free
river deliver her there."

Before she left she looked at the baby and smiled snd hummed the lullaby as she closed the door. She moved towards her bedroom to try and get sleep. But instead a banging noise could be heared on the front door. Sam quickly got into her kyoshi warrior outfit, and put her mothers headress and grabbed her fans.

"Suki what on earth is going on!" Sam opened the door following her, "Sorry its nothing bad but we needed you, we saw strangers so we got them. Your are leader so i thought you would want to interrogate them." I smiled i always wanted to do this but we rarely got people who just showed up to the island.

A villager ran up to me, "Miss would you like me to look over your child as you interrogate them?" Sam looked over at her and nodded. Suki led sam to the pole the "strangers" were at. "Here they are!" I could tell two of them were water tribe and the other looked to be in a air acolyte outfit.

"Take off the head masks i want to see these people" Suki walked over and took of the bags on their faces. Before sokka saw Sam he telles at Suki "WHERE ARE THE MEN THAT CAPTURED US!" I lookes at him laughing lightly, "Sokka, my warriors are not men." Sokka looked over at me and his eyes grew wide, "SAM?!?!?" I walked over to him and nodded, and smiled at katara. Then looked at this other fella. "Who is he?" Katara smiled "The avatar" I looked at her not amused, "Very funny"

Suki looked at the worriors "Sam, shall we throw them to the ungi?" I shook my head "I want to see if what they say is true." The boy they said was the avatar. The boy launched air out of his feet and stood on top of the statue. "Stop! Why are you doing this, i know 'Avatar Kyoshi'" Suki still not beliveing this stranger, "Your lying, there is only one person on this island that knows her."  The boy looked at her "How?" I smirked "Im her daughter idiot."

I untied the siblings, "He is the avatar, i feel it." The boy looked at me and smiled "Thank you, my names Aang." I smiled back at him "I like the name my names Sam." I said bowing. I walksd away heading for my house to make sure my baby was okay.

I walked in and saw the lady sitting in a chair making sure the girl was okay,  "Thank you for watching over Kyo" The woman looked up "No problem." The women left and Sam just stood over the peacefully sleeping baby. Sam soon fell asleep on the rocking chair aswell. It has been awhile since she has slept soundly. After a couple of hour she woke up to yelling and smoke.

Sam grabbed the crying Kyo and ran outside, "OMG what happened!" I ran over to suki who just flipped over a fire nation soldier "They xame here for the avatar!" I rolled my eyes and ran to find a safe spot for me and the baby. But before i could a soldier stopped me and surrounded me in a ring of fire. Sam held on to the baby sith one hand and used the free one to dismiss the flames and then used earth to push the soldier away. I looked at the village its was burning and people yelling and trying to get away.

I covered kyo's head protecting the little child. I whispered the first lullaby i ever sang to Kyo. "Do you know somewhere we can be free."

Sam quickly got trapped between a fire nation soldier and a girl with a hood on. "Back away from the girl she's coming with me." The girl said. Hee voice was commanding, she looked to be aroumd the age of 15 years of age. I looked at both of them and tried to run away from the both of them but was quickly stoped by the girls hand. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. She smirked and dragged me to a fire nation boat, "No" She simply said and threw me into shackles and a dungeon.

The captain of the ship walked down and went beside the girl who finally put down her hood. Once she reveled herself a blush slightly appeard on my face. She has red lipstick and a fire nation clip in her hair. She was clearly the fire nation princess.

"Set course for the fire nation i have, someone to watch." The captian bowed and left to walk up to the top of the boat. Once he left i looked at the girl and fuured my eyebrows. "What are you going to do with me!!" I yelled at her. She frowned and kneeled down to me and lifted up my chin. "Idk we shall see" She said smirking.

Once i thought she left i realized Kyo was crying frantically. "Shoo, don't cry  my little one, i will protect you my love." I said putting my nose up to the little girls. While i was saying this, the princess who soon waa reveald as Azula looked at Sam and smiled.

Soon sam sang another lullaby to the little one.

"Soon my the savior come
To bring us sugsr and tea and rum
One day, when the tyrant is gone we will take our leave and go." Sam quitley sang thinking no one could hear her. Azula listened and sat down on the iron ground and smiled listening to Sam sing.

Azula whispered to herself "Maybe i won't throw her to the prisons" Azula quickly fell asleep smiling with a little bit of a blush.

No, She. Wasn't. Going. Soft.

Was she?