Chapter 6-Beifongs

Sam looked up at suki "Thank you for the boat, ill be back soon!" Sam waved to the rest of thr kyoshi warriors and rubbed her now 5 month pregenant belly. She had recieved a message from a prestiges couple with a daughter. The girl was around the age of 13-14 years of age, Her name was Toph.

After a couple of days i found myself in the center of Gaoling. I got lost and couldn't find my way to the beifong residents. I finally found a training center for young earth benders and walked into see if they knew where tbe beifongs lived. I smiled at a younger women and walked up to her. "Are you her to sign up for eaeth bending courses?" I smiled at her and shook my head. "Not at the moment, I have a little situation going on-" sam pointed at her stomach "But i was wondering if you knew where the beifong residents was? I've been looking for a couple of hours but can't seem to find the way." I laughed nervously.

The girl smiled "The beifong residents is the only manison in Gaoling, If you keep on walking straight fkr about a minute you'll find it!" I looked at her and smiled, bowing to her for respect and quickly walked through the crowded street. I was already late as it is. I walked to the gate greeted by 2 stern looking guards. I looked at them "Sirs, i was sent here to help train 'Lady Toph' in some earth bending." The one guard smirked and opened thw gate for me allowing me inside.

The mansion was huge golden and huge earth kingdom signs engraved into the golden walls. A girl walked up to me with suspicion. "Who are you? State your business!" The girl was blind, with black gair tied up into a bun with a green headband. She also wore a white drsss with a green symbol attached to her right shoulder. I didn't recognize her right away "I was asked to come and help a girl vy the name of 'Toph Beifong' to help teach her earth bending, and to help around Gaoling.

The girl looked up at sam and smirked not knowing that shes going to fall in love with this girl. "You're funny i don't need a teacher but whatever my parents are waiting for you in the diner. I bowed realizing it waa Lady Toph. As we walked through the mansion she told sam things about Gaoling and how she didnt need a teacher she also told sam that she can call her toph if she would prefor.

Sam wasn't usually the one to train somebody that wasn't  a kyoshi warrior. She spent 4 months on kyoshi island only to leave again. "As you wish toph" Toph smiled and brought me to the dining room. The women and man looked at me and smiled "You must be Sam" the woman said bowing to me. As sam did the same. "We don't have to be so formal, im just like you guys." The woman looked at me and smiled motioning for me to sit in front of toph. I walked to the Cushing and sat down.

"Maid the soup is obviously to hot for my dear daughter, blow on it!!" The man ordered the maid, I raised an eyebrow, why where theg treating her like she was helpless, she was just blimd. I talked with them for a while anf soon walked to tophs room to just hang out till i went to bed.

"You must think im helpless too, just because im blind... But im not!!" Toph said with annoyence. I looked up at her and put a hand on her shoulder "I don't think your helpless at all, blind or not i sense your a great earth bender. Toph looked at me and smiled, no one has shown her this type of caring, sam wasn't over the top protective and understood she wanst helpless. Toph put her head on Sam's shoulder and soon fell asleep.

Sam looked down at the girl, "What a day" sam whisper to herself. She quickly put down tophs body on the green bed. Sam tried to get up to go to her room but was instead stopped by tophs hand forcing her to stay in her room. Sam undertsood and fell asleep on the beds frame at the foot of the bed.

After 3 months of spending time with the beifongs Gaoling made much progress. Though the beifong couple still treated toph like a kid. But sams relationship statues also changed, she was now dating toph. (Dw i changed Tophs age to around 13-14, sam is 14-15) But it was time for her to head back to kyoshi island she wanted to give birth to the baby where she was born herself. She spent her last day hanging with toph and just all-in-all being very romantic to one another, this was something toph rarley did.

Sam left to her boat and looked at the better looking Gaoling, she teared up a bit and headed back to her home, where she was soon to give birth to a girl. In which the name would be Kyo, in remeberence of 'Avatar Kyoshi'. Sam remebered the last thing toph said to her "Come back soon, and bring the baby i want to meet my future daughter."

I smiled remembering that memory and went back to paddeling the boat to kyoshi island. Once i got back i was greeted with a almost kick to the face until the warriors realized it was me and quickly apologized. Suki looked at me apologetically, "Its fine suki, you did what i taught you to do so im glad." After that incident Sam walked to her home and yawned.

"Man, you are making me tired Kyo, i can't wait for you to finally pop out." Sam said chuckling. She rubbed her belly and headed for the bathroom to get herself ready for the night, She grabbed herself some Pajamas and a bath towel and headed for the showers.