Chapter 3-Unexpected Surprises

After the fight with zuko, i decided i would wait to find Kyosho Island, The southern water tribe needed me and i wasn't going to abonden them. It had only been about 2 weeks since she was out of that portal.

She learned more about what happened when she was gone, but she had one question but wasn't sure anyone but a fire nation citizen would now. But despite that Sam still wanted to ask. "Hey, Katara, Sokka... I don't know if youll knos this at all but do you know why the portal was in the southern ocean?" I said hopeful they had an answer.

They looked at me confused "No, Why?" Sokka looked at me suspicious.
I looked at them and bit my bottom lip, "Well... um when i was put in the portal and everything, i was in the fire nation garden, not the Water Tribe Ocean!" I looked at them sarcastically at the last part. Sokka looked at me, still getting used to the fact that my mother was half fire nation.

Katara looks at me with a sad expression, "No, im sorry, that portal was probably moved before me and sokka were born." Sokka agreed with Katara. I sat back down on the carpet, upset. Katara sat beside me and asked what was wrong. "Ugh, I want to figure out more about myself, what happened and why i couldn't leave that portal for so long. It was podt to keep me safe until the world was safe, this doesn't seem to be a safe time at all!!" I exclaimed with sadness.

Katara pat my back and stood up to go fish with her "Very good hunter brother". I waved to her and started walked over to my Igloo when i felt nauseated, i tried getting to my igloo before i passed out or i threw up but i was a bit to late. As i was close to my igloo i threw up, but not feeling sick after i threw up. As i got up i water bent the throw up deep in the snow. (Nobody needed to see that!)

I quickly left for inside, i didn't think much of it, i didn't feel sick but to make sure i used some water to heal any sicknesses i may have. I then went outside to practice water bending.

After a little bit i saw sokka and katara coming up with nothing, even though they were trying to get fish. "Hey Mr. Bun wheres the fish?" I asked sokka, uding my new nickname for him. He looks at me disappointed "I didn't get any! I even thought there was going to be some ice deer, BUT NOTHING!" He said exasperated. I went up to him and pat his back.

"I'll go fishing tomorrow" I said as i pat his 'Man Bun'. I made some tea soup using some tea leaves and some boiling water using some fire bending. I quickly finished making the tea and felt very hungry for some pretzel bread.

I shrugged it off, and left to go bring the food to Sokka, Katara and Gran-Gran. As i reached their igloo i started feeling extremely tired. When i walked in they looked at me concerened. "Hey Sam, you look... um not good at the moment." Sokka said. Katara slapped him on the shoulder taking the soups to each of them.

I sat down quickly feeling very nauseated, and started turning pale. Gran-Gran looked up with me in concern. "You alright Sam? You don't look so good! Have you been feeling this wsy for a while?" She says putting her cold hand on my forehead.

I look at her not wanting to say anything but decided i should "Yeah, kinda, lately ive been feeling nauseated, Fatigued, and-" i whisperd to her not eanting to make katara or sokka uncomfortable "My chest area feels a bit tender." i finally said.

She looked at me knowing darn well what was happening, "Sam i think your having signs of pregnancy." She said not knowing that was a bad thing. I looked at her with shocked eyes, i think she thought I didn't know what i did would make me pregnant. Sokka quickly left not wanting to get into this conversation.

"Do you know about Sex?" She asked me, i looked at her and chuckled. "Yes, im not that uneducated i learned that from mom real moms when, um.. you know." I laughed. She then looked back at me. "So then you know you had sex right?" She asked me concerned. I looked at her sadly, my eyes showing scaredness and dispair.
"Yes... Not willingly" I said tears coming out of my eyes.

Katara came over to me and hugged me. "My fake brother, did it..." I couldn't say it anymore i didn't want to, i felt like a little kid again hugging her mother. That night i cried in Gran-Grans arms and kataras arms. But as i was i felt a familliar hand going around my waist like a hug, it didn't feel scary it felt lovinly. 'Motherly love' persay.

I stayed in the southern water tribe for 2 months, helping Katara get down the basics, although no where near what i can do. She started to learn the basics but ended up popping some eater bubbles on Mr. Man Bun aka sokka. But he was fine!

But it was finally time for me to go, baby and all! It was about a month and a week since i was there and decided i needed to find Kyoshi Island. I gathered with Gran-Gran, Sokka and Katara and told them i was ready to leave. "I was wondering if you had any boats laying around, I need to go to kyoshi island, and be as close fo my mother as possible." I looked at them and smiled.

Katara looked at me upset, "But your post to be teaching me water bending!!" I looked down, "I know.." Gran-Gran looked at katara "Hunny, she needs to find her own path, plus your already doing amazing! You close to being a master" The woman said and looked back at Sam.

"We have 2 more boats, and a map to kyoshi island, I'll give you some emergency food and water." She said already grabbing stuff. I looked at her shocked, "R-really?" Gran-Gran looks at me and smiled "Learn about your parents you deserve it. You saved us and taught my grand daughter to bend." I went over and hugged her, Katara and sokka.

W͟e͟e͟k͟ L͟a͟t͟e͟r͟

I looked back at them while i moved the boat across the cold ocean, And waved tears trickling down my face. 'Thank you for bring so kind'.

I looked acorss the ocean, setting sail for Kyoshi Island, No..

Home