Explanations

Is toph a ghost?- No, Toph is not a ghost in fact that isn't really her! Sam feels conflicted at the moment, she loves toph but she also loves Azula. But when her thoughts start taking over her mind once Kyo showed her the picture of her, She starts thinking about toph and how she left her. Because toph truly loved Sam and wanted to be with her. So basically it's in Sams imaginationnnnnn~

Does Azula spak french?- Oui si tu la veux aussi. No, she doesn't Mon Amour is just sometimes the way Azula tells Sam she loves her. Donc nope azula ne peut pas parler français!

Now, these are questions people have an answer but I'm gonna do it anyway so it'll help you and the rest of the audience.

Will there be any more Sam x Toph?- Yes, although it might not be for long as the main point of the story is Azula x Reader. There will probably only be 1 chapter with just her and toph but if you guys want me to add more than 1 I would be willing to figure a way to do that.

Will we get more of Luna or Cherry?- Luna no, But cherry yes, I'm putting her with Sokka which some might not agree but it's the way it's going to go.

What are ships that are staying- Aang x Katara, Zuko x Mai.

Will we get more Kyoshi and Rengi with Sam- Yes we will be getting more with them, but since they are supporting characters they won't appear in a ton more, once Sam gets more "Independent" per say.

New chapters?- I just went through a breakup so it will be inconsistent, I'm thinking I will tomorrow but not today.

Writer,

Sam

Her LoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara