Chapter 12-The Lady in The Picture

Sam walked along to the ship's point allowing the wind to go through her hair. Azula walked up to me wrapping her arms around my torso and her head on my shoulder. I smiled grabbing her hands and still looking at the rocky ocean. "Wheres kyo?" Sam questioned her supposed to be babysitting girlfriend. Azula laughed and kissed Sam's cheek, "In the ocean with the other peasants." Sam quickly turned around to a quick kiss, "You fall so easily for me." Sam rolled her eyes and squinted her eyes, "Now where is kyo Azula." Azula gave up and told her, "Just with a maid, I wanted to spend some personal time together before we get my Traitor of a Brother." Azula said kissing the top of Sam's head. Sam smiled turning back around again. "Did we find any new leads to where he is?" Sam said hoping this would be done with, She was getting Sea Sick, Azula's affection only goes so far. 

Azula smiled, "In fact, I know his exact location." Azula said pulling Sam closer to her. "Then we can spend tons of time together." Sam smiled and put her head under Azulas chin allowing herself to let go of any past feelings. Azula smiled turning Sam around and putting a loose strand of hair behind Sam's ear. Sam looked up at Azula and cupped Azula's cheek, "Then let's get him." Sam said plainly. Azula spun Sam around dipping her, "Once we go back home this is what we'll be doing at my celebration party for getting Zuko." Sam smiled and got back up dipping Azula the same way she did to me. "This is what we'll be doing at our wedding at some point," Sam said moving her eyebrows up and down. Azula chuckled and heard a very excited Kyo. "MOMMY MOMMY! MOMMA MOMMA!" Kyo quickly ran up to both of them, "Look what I made!!!" Sam got down and saw an image of a queen in white and a golden crown but the head was blurry.

"Why is the face blurry?" Azula said trying to not come off rude as she does to some people. "Because in my dream I couldn't see her face." Kyo said a little sad, "She looked really pretty tho!" Azula smiled and nodded, "Yes she does." Sam gently took the picture and looked at it with wide eyes, she noticed a great resemblance between her and the women. Kyo extended her arm wanting the picture back, "Oh here you go say, sweetie." Sam said smiling giving Kyo a peck on her forehead. Azula wrapped her arms around Sam's waist and grabbed Kyos's hand and walked downstairs to their room. Sam read Kyo a bedtime story and put her to bed. Sam smiled and walked over to Azula and her shared room. Azula wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and smiled, "Now that Kyo's asleep..." Sam smirked and grabbed Azulas's waist, "Fine~" Azula smiled and pulled her close to the bed. Sam grabbed the pillow, "IM GONNA WIN!!!" Azula frowned, "NO I WILL!" Azula grabbed two pillows. Sam rolled her eyes at Azula, "YOUR CHEATING!" Sam quickly got hit by Azulas's pillow. "Noooooo!" Sam said faking dieing while also laughing like a maniac.

Azula helped Sam back up and put the pillows back, "It's nice being able to be a 15 and 16-year-old again." Sam nodded her head and swayed Azulas's body with her's. "I love you Mon Amour." Azula smiled putting her forehead on Sam's. "I love you to my lady." After a long pause the two fell asleep, Azula snored but it didn't bother Sam, What did bother Sam was the fact earlier that day Azula said the same thing she said in the dream she had back at the palace. Sam couldn't fall asleep thoughts were running through her mind. She quickly stood up to go to the deck and see if she could talk to Kyoshi or Rengi, she needed some mothering advice.

Sam looked around making sure no one was looking, "Mom, Mother? I need some mothering advice" Sam waited for a couple of minutes till she gave up, "Nevermind." Sam started walking away till she felt two cold hands upon her shoulder. "You needed us?" Sam turned around seeing both of her parents smiling at her. "Yes, I do.." They looked at her and sat down patting to a place between both of them. "I've been so confused lately, sometimes I have these dreams and they come true, and just recently your granddaughter just made a picture that looks like me but is wearing something I've never worn before." Kyoshi looks up at rengi and rengi looks at Kyoshi. "Sweetie, your daughter drew you and that's a gift you get for being the 'Spirit Queen'" Sam looked at them and nodded her head, "But why in the picture does it look like I'm dead?" Kyoshi looks up at rengi with sad eyes, "Because that's you when you die." I looked at them with shock. "I- wow..." Sam got up and hugged her mother's, "Thank you I need to go to sleep before Azula worries." Kyoshi nods and vanishes, Rengi looks up and cups sams face, "Everything will be fine my dear." Rengi smiled and vanished too. "I love you." Sam went back down the shared room.

I laid back in bed wrapping my hand over Azula's body and fell asleep.

Azula got up and walked towards the door to get some air before breakfast. "Babe wake up or I'm gonna burn you!." Sam turned over putting her middle finger up, "No~" Sam said sleepily. Azula rolled her eyes ad left the room. Sam got up and looked up to see an image of toph, "I'm sorry toph.." Sam said sadly and left to get changed. When Sam got to the dining hall Kyo was digging into her food while Azula chuckled, "Couldn't you wait for me, baby?" Kyo shook her head and shoved food into her mouth again. Sam rolled her eyes and gave Azula a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew mommy!" Sam chuckled and kissed Azula again making Azula chuckle herself. "EWWWWWW, kissing is gross!!" Sam chuckled again and sat down next to Azula, "Whats for breakfast today? Azula looked at Sam and smiled, "your favorite, Chocolate pancakes, and some fire flakes, they are also seasoned the way you like them." Sam smiled this was a nice breakfast, Sam grabbed herself a plate and looked up. Startled by what she saw, A ghostly-looking Toph looking at her crying. Sam stayed calm on the outside but was scared to death on the inside. 

Toph why now...