Chapter 1-Earth

As dreams of old memorys with my mothers fluttered through my dreams like distant memories, a scraty mean voice awoke me from my peace.

"Brat, wake up, you have school in an hour!" The woman yelled through the door entrence, as i waited for her footstops to grow distant i got up.

As i quietly sung a song from a lullaby Rengi sang to me i put on a sweatshirt and some jeans.

"Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing' is done, We'll take our leave and go"

I quickly combed my hair and put it into a ponytail and putting on the matching bracelet i made for rengi and kyoshi. I quickly hid the bracelet under my sleeve and left for breakfest.

I saw my brother, mother and father already eating with me not bothering to wait for me. "Thanks for waiting for me guys" i quickly rolled my eyes and reached for a nicely toasted piece of toast.

As the women slapped my hand "What do you think your doing, using your filthy hands to touch my perfectly made food?!" I quickly removrd my hand from the plate and responded snarkly "I dont know trying to not starve and die?!" Before she could say anything else Sam grabbed a piece of toast from the plate and ran to school.

As i reached the highschool i whiped off any dust that got onto my leggings and tugged on my bracelet so it could show. I sighed and walked into the school to meet up with an older freind  of mine.

As i walked to the gym to meet up with her a couple of my "brothers" friends came out of the gym and pushed me out of the way making me slam into a door.

"Thanks a lot jerks!" i yelled to them as i got back up and walked to where me and cherry usually met up. As i walked closer i could see she was talking to our usual friend group. Luna and well her. We were a tightnit group nothing to big but nothing small.

"CHERRY, LUNA!" I whisper yelled making them notice me. As i spes walked to them not wanting to get anyones attention. "How are you guys!" striking up a usual morning conversation.

"Pretty good, but did you hear the news about the new law of anything related to the avatar is now banned!" Luna said upset.

Although almost everyone in the world had hate for the avatars and their world, I managed to find some people who thought the avatars were cool and good people. I even showed them i was a bender and showed them my bracelet. Ever since then we've ve become bestfriends.

"What! They really did that? I heard it wad just talk and not going to really happen, i cant believe they actually did it!" Cherry said in disbelief. I nodded showing i agreed with her statement.

"I don't get why people have so much hate for the avatars they never did anything wrong, to them, of course they have their flaws and weaknesses but atleast they try to protect the whole world!" I said trying not to get to loud for anyone thats not in our group to hear.

Cherry and Luna looked at me "Your absolutely right Sam"

For a little bit we sat in silence not knowing what to say, but i decided to ask them who their favorite avatar is, even though they dont know much.

"Hey guys who is your favorite avatar?" I asked hoping for them tk atleast know one of them. Luna looked at me with excitement "O-o-o it would have to be avatar kyoshi, she literally made her own island, trained her kid to be like her! I hope to meet her daughter at sone point, though shr is probably dead by now." I smiled all the way through but frowned at the last part. 'right nobody heard what happened to me, any old history book you looked through ended before the fight came'.

I looked at her "Well i bet kyoshis daughter would love to meet you to!" i chuckled. "How about you cherry?"

She looked at me still trying to figure it out. "I'm not sure, all the avatars did amazing things but im just no sure who I like the most." i nodded my head in fake agreement. Im sorry but who couldn't love their own mom the best!