Chapter 11-Banished Prince

(To help, they have been together for about a year and a month. I'm also making it that aang for that year and a half has been at the northern water tribe becauseeeee I don't know what else to do xD)

After that day Sam kept her powers a secret, not even Azula knew about it. Sam was scared how did she do all of that. She is a fire bender and earth bender, not the avatar! Azula looked over at a stressed Sam, "Babe are you okay?" Azula asked her concerned. Sam looked over at her and smiled "Yeah why?" Azula looked at her and her face softened, "Nothing you've just been stressed lately and I wanted to make sure you were completely fine and everything." Sam looked at her and kissed her nose, "I am completely fine babe." Sam pulled away and walked over to Kyo. "Can you watch her Kyo for like an hour or so." Sam put Kyo in Azula's arms. Azula looked at her confused "Why?" Sam put on a fancy dress and some red makeup, "Your father wants to see me, for what I'm not sure myself." Azula frowned, "Be safe." Sam walked over and kissed Kyo and Azula, "Don't worry I will." Azula nodded and watched Sam walk out the door to the throne room.

Sam walked nervously to the throne room, Azula showed her how to bow properly and how to address different situations. She was determined to make a better impression on him, although she didn't agree with his methods. The guards guarded the throne room and looked at me when I waited to be addressed to go inside. The guard on the left knocked on the door and announced my arrival. Most people in the fire nation knew about me, whenever royalty in the fire nation found love it was spread quicker than a wildfire. "Sam" The king announced. I tried not to stumble and bowed staying silent. Silence washed upon us for a bit, "You asked for my fire lord." He smiled, "Ah I did, I have a request for you and my daughter." I stood up still making sure I didn't stand slouched. "I want you to find my son and bring him, No he won't be denounced a traitor but will be coming home a prisoner." 

Sam looked up and nodded, "As you wish you majesty." The king smirked, "I like this young lady." I looked over to see Azula beside holding Kyo. Azula hid a smile, but instead let out a smirk. "Thank you, father." Sam looked up surprised. "Sorry Sam, I may have lied about not knowing about this meet with my father," I bowed again showing respect to her since I was near her father. "Don't worry princess it's fine." Azula looked up at her father and bowed a bit and walked to her girlfriend. "Come on Mon amour." Azula put her hand out for sam to hold. Sam looked at the fire lord and bowed again to show respect when leaving. Azula led us to our room and put Kyo down and gave, her a look-alike doll.

"It seems that my father approves of our relationship!" Azula said smiling hugging me tightly. I pat her back, "Wow, I guess he does never thought he would!" I said laughing at the last part. Azula picked up Kyo again and put her in the bed as she quickly fell asleep. "Since we are looking for my traitor brother we will have to pack now since we are leaving first thing tomorrow." She said grabbing 6 suitcases just for her. Sam looked at her with a surprised face, "Mon Amour do you truly need all of that for us only getting your brother?" Azula looked at Sam, "No, but  have a feeling we will be doing more than expected. I looked back at her and nodded my head, "your right I'll get my bags." Sam grabbed 2 small suitcases for Kyo and 4 for her. She usually just shared clothes with Azula so she didn't pack much. But decided to pack almost all of Kyos toys since she didn't know how Kyo will react. 

Azula had her maids pack her suitcases, "Sam, you don't need to pack the bags we have maids and servants for a reason, love." Azula said showing her a maid that had nothing to do but was told to stay anyway. "Azula I'm fine I'm used to doing things myself," Sam said kissing Azulas's head. "But I do need some help with Kyo I need to pack and she's hungry." Azula nodded and walked to the non-working maid. "Peasant Kyo needs to be tended to, like eating or someone to play with." The maid nodded, This maid Sam saw a lot, she was giving the hardest tasks out of every maid she has seen Azula have. Sam smiled and picked up Kyo and gave her to the maid. Sam whispered to the maid, "Enjoy a small break dear." The maid smiled and bowed then grabbed the hungry Kyo.

Sam looked out the window smiling, "I can't wait to see outside the fire nation again, it's be a whole year since." Azula smiled squeezing Sam's shoulder, "Yes it has been time flies by so fast, I'll make sure to show you everything I can." Azula said smiling. Sam turned around and wrapped her arms around Azula, "That would be amazing, that just means me,y ou and kyo can all be relax at some point." Azula nodded and kissed Sam's lips. "Are you still gonna be a bitch to people though?" Azula just laughed, "Yes, but that just means you have to feel my rath." Sam rolled her eyes and pushed Azula to the wall. "Well then I'll have to be one too." Sam said smircking kissing azula on the nose and walking towards the bed to finish packing her suitcases. Azula walked over to her stuff and dismissed the maids and put her stuff besides the door for them to put them on the ship.

Next day

"Mommy, where are we going?" Kyo said looking at Sam. "Were going to find someone who did something bad." Sam kneeled down to Kyo. Kyo nodded, "Okay mommy." Kyo said skipping over to probably annoy a crewmate. I looked over to Azula who was yelling at the captain. 

"We are leaving NOW! I don't care if people want to say goodbye to their families! We have two terrible traitors to deal with!" She yelled at the now afraid captain. "Y-yes ma'am." The captain said stuttering. 

This was going to be a long trip, if azula kept acting like this to our crew