Chapter forty three

⚠️Mature Content.

Katie

We were still in the pool.
She started kissing my neck and playing with her fingers around my body.

I started getting hot. My heart started beating faster again. She looked me in the eyes and started kissing my lips. Making me hotter every second. She knew what she was doing. I felt her lips getting away. I was desperate for her touch.

'You know what's great about us being here, all alone?' she asked

'No. What?' i asked

'We can be as loud as we want.' she said

I smirked and kissed her again. She pressed her fingers to my clit and started circling on it. Giving me pleasure. She pushed me against the pool wall and pushed her fingers inside me. Pumping her fingers in and out of me. I bit on my lower lip and started breathing heavier. Her thumb was circling my clit. Making me moan in pleasure.

'Fuck. Sunshine. You make me feel.... So good.' i said in a husky voice

'You make me feel the same way.' she whispered in my ear

Shit. I loved hearing her voice. Everytime she whispered something i got shivers down my spine.
I'm still wondering how i haven't told her how much I love her yet.
Cause i do. Love her. A lot.

My legs started shaking. She pushed another finger and pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me with pleasure. Rough and passionate. She bit my lower lip and smirked.
I smirked and opened my eyes, raising my eyebrows.
She looked at me and licked my neck and behind my ear. She bit on my ear.

'I love making you feel this way. Giving you so much pleasure.' she whispered

I gasped and bit my lower lip. I could feel a knot in my stomach. I was getting close to my climax.

'Fuck love.' i moaned
'I- I'm... gonna...'

'Cum for me love.' she whispered in my ear

I couldn't control myself after hearing her say that. A loud moan escaped my mouth and i felt my release. She took her fingers out and licked them clean.
I smirked and bit my lower lip.
But the evening wasn't over yet. I kissed her lips and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started going her fingers through my hair. I pushed her up on the edge of the pool and started kissing all over her legs. Biting her inner thighs. Leaving marks. I was getting close to her hotness, but i was moving away everytime. Teasing her.

'Fuck. Please.... Stop teasing.' she said breathing heavier

I smirked and finally gave her what she needed. I pressed my tongue to her entrance and licked from her entrance to her clit and started circling on it with my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair and pushed my head closer to her clit. She was moving her hips.

'Stop moving.' i said in a husky voice

I went back to licking her clit and pressed my hands to her hips. Holding her still. I pushed my tongue in her entrance and started moving it inside her. She started moaning. I moved my hands to her entrance and pushed two fingers inside her. I heard her gasp and pulled on my hair a bit. I started pumping my finger in and out of her and my tongue was circling on her clit. Her legs started shaking.

'Fuck. K-Keep going.... Right there.' she said out of breath

I smiled and started pumping faster and deeper.

'Katie. Fuck.' she moaned

I loved hearing her moan my name.
I know she was close.
I kept pumping my fingers in and out. Fast and deep.

Sweet Love ~Marlene Mckinnon~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें