The end

I hope you liked this story. I loved writing it. I feel in love with every single one of the characters I've written about. I loved working on this story. There was a lot of plot.

I loved reading all of your comments and hope to read more. You guys are funny. Also, i didn't expect so many people to read this. Thanks to everyone who read it and voted on it. I love you guys so much. Sadly this is the end of this story.

Okay so, no one asked, but i just kinda wanted to like write why i stared this story. I was looking for a story with Marlene and i found only a few, so then i went on tik tok and looked to see if anyone there new any good fanfics with Marlene, but nothing. So then i just worte one. Literally nothing in this story was planned. The only things i planned was Jily, Wolfstar, Katie/Oc and Marlene, Marlene and Sirius being friends with benefits and no one dying. No Voldermort. That's it, everything else just happened.

I'll definitely wirte some more stories.  I'll concentrate on stories with Characters that aren't as easily to find. Like Mary, Lily, Lavender... I'm mostly going to write about the marauders era, but I'll be writing some fanfics in the lightning era as well.

I definitely want to wirte some Tom Riddle fics, but I'll write them later on.
There aren't many wlw stories on wattpad, especially not from the marauders era, so like said... I'll concentrate on that first and then I'll see.