Chapter 13

When I got to the roof it was only me, dad, and Chaos.

"Hi dad." I said smiling and sat down.

"Hello to you to Rika." Dad said smiling back at me.

Chaos barked and before he said something to Chaos Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke came up and sat down with me.

"Well now that we are all here. Let's introduce ourselves." Dad said.

"How?" Sakura asked.

"Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future."

(I'm pretty sure you know how their introductions go :) )

"Next." Kakashi said.

"Well my name is Rika and this is Chaos." I said smiling and pointing at him.

"I like being with Chaos, training, and spending time with my dad. I don't like being made fun of, people who make fun of CHaos or me, and being places where nobody wants me. My hobbies are training, reading, and playing with dad and Chaos. My dreams for the future...being a really powerful ninja and finding out who my real parents are i guess." I said quietly.

"Good. All four of you are interesting in your own ways." Kakashi said.

"I suggest you get some rest because we will have our first exercise tomorrow."

"Really?!?!" Naruto asked. "What are we going to do!?!?"

"It's a mission that all five of us are going to do together."

"What is it?"

(I'm going to skip this part because I'm pretty sure everybody knows what happens :) )

After Kakashi told us he said, "Oh yeah. Tomorrow. You might not want to eat breakfast. Well, unless you want to puke.: He chuckled evily.

"Well. I'll see you tomorrow." He said with a small wave and disappeared in a cloud of smole.

"Well that was odd." Naruto said after a little bit.

"I'm leaving." Sasuke muttered and left.

"I'm coming with you too Sasuke-kun!" sakura shouted.

"Sakura wait up!" Naruto shouted and ran after her.

I sighed and said to Chaos -Well I can tell we're getting along.-

-Give it time.- He said.

-Yeah. I'll try.- I said and got off the roof and started walking back home with Chaos.

-Kakashi should be home.- He said after a little bit. Trying to cheer me up.

-I hope. He might be at the book store too.-

-Oh yeah. To get another 'Icha-Icha' book.-

-Yeah.- I nodded my head and started walking again towards home.

I heard some other voices and walked in the woods towards them to see if they were lost.

When I got to a clearing I saw a Konoha ninja team. The man, probably the sensei, was wearing this weird green jumpsuit and he had a student that looked just like him. Another guy had white-ish eyes and long brown hair. There was also a girl who was looking at all of these weapons on the ground. She had brown hair and her hair was in buns.

"I win again! Isn't that great Gai-sensei?!" The younger version of who I am guessing 'Gai-sensei' is.

"That was great Lee!" He shouted.

-Okay. So the sensei's name is Gai (or guy) and the mini version of him is Lee, Who are the other two?- I said to Chaos.

-I'm not sure. Let's wait and find out.- He said.

We hid behind a tree to not get caught and we heard the girl talking.

"Gai-sensei. Why do we even have these contests? 300 pushups and then run around Konoha 5 times. Lee is the fastest and we all know he'll win. So why?"

"That's a GREAT question Ten-ten! You see-" He started to say but I zoned out.

-So that's her name. Ten-ten. Now I just need the other persons name.- I said to Chaos.

-Keep listening.-

Gai was done talking and was about to say something but the long browned hair person interupted.

"Someone is here." He stated.

"What do you mean?" Lee asked.

"Two people." He said.

-Oh no.- I thought and pressed my back against the trunk of the tree.

"I sense them now." Gai said.

"Come out!" Gai shouted. "We know you are there!"

I didn't move and just looked down at Chaos who looked up at me.

-What do we do?- I asked him.

-We could try to run.- Chaos suggested.

You heard one of them walking your way.

-We can't run.- I said.

-Do you want me to attack?- Chaos asked.

-No. I don't want to make a bad impression.-

"Found you." A voice said and when you looked up you saw the the guy with long brown hair.

Okay guys I know this chapter was so much shorter than my others but I wrote this in the car today when we were driving back home. I was in the car for 9 hours -__- but! I wrote more of Daughters of the Akatsuki and I even wrote a little part of a William T. Spears from Black Butler one shot. I will try to post them tonight but I thought since I havn't posted anything in so long that a little something is better than nothing. I tried updating a couple days ago but the wifi where I was at was not good but I am back home so I will try posting I PROMISE! DONT GIVE UP ON ME D: i will be getting more chapters up :) I Love you all so so so much <3