Chapter 6

Everybody left his office and the only people in his office now were the Hokage, me, Chaos, Ibiki, Iruka, and Kakashi.

"Okay." The Hokage started, "Rika has decided who she wants to live with."

"But how come you made us three stay? She cannot live with all three of us." Iruka said.

"I am getting to that Iruka." The Hokage said.

-Do you think they won't mind me being here?- I asked Chaos.

-Don't worry Rika. I don't know why they wouldn't want you here.-

"Now before I tell you who she chose, Ibiki, how would you like to train her on her fighting skills?"

I blushed and nervously looked down as Ibiki stared at me.

Ibiki nodded his head to the Hokage and said, "Yeah, I can train her."

I looked up shocked and smiled a little at Ibiki who gave me a tiny smile back.

"Now Iruka."

"Yes Lord Hokage."

"I would like for Rika to be in your class this year."

"But sir, don't you think she should start next year. We are almost done with the class this year."

"I think she has enough talent and skill to be in your class this year." Lord Hokage said smiling at me.

Iruka looked shocked and just nodded his head.

"Now Rika would you like to say the last thing?"

I looked nervously at the Hokage and then at Chaos. I took a couple of steps toward Kakashi and said in a low voice, "Can...can I live with you?"

Kakashi's eye widened and after a couple of seconds he said, "Sure. I would like that."

Kakashi P.O.V.

The look in her eyes got brighter when I told her that I would like for her to live with me.

"Well then it is settled. Rika will now be living with Kakashi." Lord Hokage said smiling. "I will need you to sign these." He said to me getting out some papers.

I walked over to his desk and read over the papers. At the bottom it said signature so I wrote 'Kakashi Hatake' and Lord Hokage smiled.

"Great. Now you will need clothes so Kakashi will supply you with those. Am I right?" He said to Rika then asked me.

"Of course." I said nodding to him.

"Okay. Well I guess you two should start to get to know each other. Ibiki, Iruka, I want you two to stay here so we can discuss her future classes and training. I will see you later Kakashi, Rika." Lord Hokage said then Rika's wolf growled.

Lord Hokage chuckled and said, "Oh yes. You two Chaos. I will check up on you three later."

Chaos barked and went over to Rika.

"Come on. Let's go home." I said to them.

Rika looked down nervously and I started walking. She started to follow me. When we got outside and started walking home people would stop and stare at Rika and Chaos. I turned around and noticed that Rika would move away when people would stare. I saw her messing with her hands (like Hinata does) and I could tell she was trying to ignore everyone. I stopped walking and she looked up at me in confusion. I held my hand out to her and said with a smile, "Come on, let's get home. I can tell you are hungry."

She grabbed my hand and we started walking again. Whenever someone would stare at her I would feel her squeeze my hand.

"What is there to eat?" She asked me quietly.

"Well I can cook us something at our house or we can go out and eat ramen."

"Can we get ramen?" She asked quietly.

I chuckled and told her, "Okay well then let's go."

I turned around and started walking to Ichiraku's with Rika holding my hand and Chaos growling at everyone who stared at them.

I smiled to myself as we continued walking to Ichiraku's.