Chapter 3

The Hokage opened the door and the first thing I noticed were the ninja's there. I got scared that they were going to make fun of me like everyone else did, so I moved over so I was standing behind the Hokage's legs.

"Is this the girl?" I heard a feminine voice say.

I just buried my face more into the Hokage's leg.

-Don't worry Rika. They won't hurt you. Even if they try to hurt you, I'll hurt them ten time worse.- Chaos thought to me.

I didn't say anything back so the Hokage spoke for me.

"Yes this is her and this is her pet wolf Chaos." He said motioning to the both of us.

"Does she have a tail?" A more manlier voice asked.

Mu ears lowered and flattened against my head. (You know to prove your sad) And I thought to Chaos -Here it comes. The mocking, I knew it.-

"Yes she has wolf ears and a tail." The Hokage said.

"That's so cool and youthful!" A mans voice said, but his voice was all happy and cheery. Not strict like I expected.

"Calm down Gai." The Hokage said to him.

-So that's his name.- I thought.

"Don't be so shy." The Hokage said smiling at me.

I slowly walked away from hiding behind his legs. I looked up and saw everyone was staring at me so I quickly grabed the Hokage's hand and looked down.

"She's cute." The same feminine voice from earlier said.

"What's your name?" I slowly looked up and saw a man with brown hair and a scar across the bridge of his nose. He kneeled down in front of me and put his hand on my head and smiled.

"You don't have to be scared or even shy okay?"

"What's your name?" I asked quietly.

He chuckled and said, "It's Iruka. Iruka Umino."

"That's a nice name." I said looking at him and smiling a little.

"Will you tell me your name now?"

"It's Rika."

He smiled and said, "I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me your name."

"You seem nice."

He patted my head, smiled, and said, "Thank you. You seem very nice too." And he stood up.

-I like him. He's nice.- I thought to Chaos. -Yeah. I think we can trust him.- He thought back to me.

I looked around the room and saw a guy in a trench coat who looked really strict and strong. I walked up to him slowly and tugged on his trench coat. He looked down at me and said, "Do you need anything?"

"You look really strong. What kind of ninja are you?" I asked shyly.

"An interregator."

"Don't they take enemies and capture them and turture them until the enemy tells them what they want?"

He looked shocked by my response and said, "Yes. How did you know that?"

"I learned a lot in my old village. I never had friends to play with so I hung out at the library, learning about all the different kinds of ninja's." I told him looking down when i mentioned my old village.

"Which of those ninja's did you want to be?" He asked me.

"An Anbu or an interregator."

He kneeled down in front of me and patted your head, "Good luck with that."

"Do you think I could be one of those nina's?"

"If you become strong enough."

"Will you teach me?" I asked slowly opening up to him.

"Tell me your name and I will." He said sounding mean/strict.

"Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." I said sounding just as strict.

He chuckled and said, "Ibiki Moreno." He put out his hand.

"Rika." I said and shook his hand.

"Now then. To continue." The Hokage started but got interupted by someone poofing in.

The Hokage sighed and a new male voice said, "Sorry I'm late. A black cat crossed my path and I took the long way to be safe."