Chapter 8

When we walked out of the resteraunt Kakashi said that we were going to go to shop for some new clothes for me.

"Here we are." He said opening a door and leading me inside.

I looked in awe at all of the clothes and Kakashi said, "Go ahead. Buy whatever you'd like."

"I don't know what to get."

Kakashi put his hand on my back and led me towards the clothes.

"Do you see anything you would like?" He asked me and I looked down and mummbled, "I don't know what's ninja appropriate."

He pulled something off of the rack and said, "What about this?"

I looked up and saw him holding a pair of black knee length shorts and a white shirt with a black ribbon/strong piece of material thing going from the top of the left shoulder and it went down (Diagonally) to the right hip. The outfit also had fish nets that went a little pastthe elbow and past the knee. He also had a pair of ninja shoes.

"What's this for?" I asked pointing to the black ribbon.

"You can take this off." He said taking of the ribbon but then putting it back on. "But on the back you can keep swords or katanas here for easy access in case of a fight."

"That's cool." I said smiling a little.

"And here is this too. You will need it." He showed me a weapon pouch. "You can put in on whichever leg you want."

"Alright." I said taking a hold of it but he took it back.

"I have to pay for this remember." He said and I heard the jokeing tone in his voice.

I blushed and looked down. "Oh right. Sorry."

He chuckled and said, "Come on. Let's go pay."

After he payed we both started to walk somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"To our house."

I don't know why but I got a little happier when he said our house.

"That's good." I mummbled then yawned.

Kakashi stopped walking and looked at me.

"When was the last time you slept?"

"About 2 days ago. Not counting the time in the hospital."

He bent down with his back facing me and said, "Hop on."

"Why?"

"You're tired and it is going to be a while before we get to my house."

I slowly walked up to Kakashi and hopped on his back. He stood up and when he started walking Chaos growled.

"I am not going to hurt her. Trust me." Kakashi told him softly.

Chaos didn't do anything except walk a little closet to Kakashi.

"Good boy." I mummbled getting sleepier.

I wrapped my arms tighter around Kakashi's neck and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Kakashi P.O.V.*

I noticed her grip around my neck tighten and I felt weight on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Rika resting her chin on my shoulder and her eyes were closed. I focused more and heard that her breathing was even.

-It's about time she slept. God knows how long it has been since she slept well before.She is a cute kid though.-

As we got to our house I opened the door and Chaos was the first one in. I guess he just wanted to make sure I was not dangerous. I shut the door as soon as he got done walking through it. I carried Rika to my room and laid her on my bed. I leaned up so she could sleep but her grip around my neck tightened more.

"Don't leave." Rika mumbled in her sleep. "I...don't want to...be alone anymore."

I saw a tear go down her cheek and I wiped it away. I crawled in bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you." She mumbled and I saw a small smile on her face. Chaos hopped on to the bed and went to the foot of the bed and layed down. His eyes went from Rika to me and back to Rika then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I leaned up and pet Choas's head and said, "Don't worry I am not going to hurt her."

I layed back down, faced Rika, pulled my mask down, and kissed her forehead.

"You will not be alone again." I muttered before pulling my mask up and going to sleep.