Chapter 12

I woke up to my alarm going off and checked the time.

"5:30." I said to myself. "I have about an hour."

I turned the alarm off and woke Chaos up.

He got out of bed and went downstairs, proably to try to find something to eat.

I did my morning routine. (Shower, hair, outfit, etc.)

I went downstairs and saw Chaos eating frozen sausage.

I shook my head at him and put it, along with my breakfast, in the microwave.

"I guess dad already left." I said sadly hopeing he would have stayed to tell me bye.

After we got done eating I went upstairs to get my headband. (I forgot to say when the Hokage gave you youre headband but I'll probably put a flashback in one chapter. :) )

-Man, I can't find my headband.- I thought frantically searching my entire room. -Dad's going to kill me.-

I checked my bookshelf that had all of my 'Icha-Icha-Paradise' books and other 'Come-Come-Paradise' , etc. And still couldn't find it.

Chaos walked in my room and said -Didn't you put it in your dads room the other day? You two were talking about training and different fighting techniques.-

"Chaos thank you!!" I yelled and hugged him, he went downstairs and I ran into dads room.

His room is right across from mine so it caused the door to slam open.

As soon as I slamed his door opened I was pushed against the wall with a kunai to my neck.

I whimpered and tried to back up but found that impossible because I was against the wall.

I looked up and saw dad glaring but when he realized it was me his look softened and he backed away putting the kunai away as well.

My wolf ears went down and my tail stopped moving. I looked away from him, hating the fact that I made him mad.

*Kakashi P.O.V.*

I stopped glaring when I saw that it was Rika and I put my kunai away.

I reached my hand out to her and I think my heart broke when she flinched.

"Rika. I'm sorry." I said quietly not wanting to scare her any more.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me quietly still not looking at me.

"I did not know it was you. I thought you were a stranger. Rika I'm sorry." I told her taking a step forward.

"You scared me." She said, still being quiet.

"I heard the door slam open and didn't know it was you. I was sleeping. Rika I am really sorry." I said walking closer to her. When she didn't flinch I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I didn't know you were here. I thought you left. I just needed my headband. Dad I'm sorry." She mummbled into my chest.

"You don't need to be sorry. I should have sensed your chakra."

"But you were sleeping."

"Let's forget it okay. At least you're not hurt." I said smiling at her through my mask.

She looked up at me and pulled down my mask (He doesn't sleep with his headband on.) and smiled up at me.

"That's better dad. I don't get why you hide your face?"