Chapter 21

It has been a couple of days since I got back and I was walking around Konaha wearing Itachis' shirt since it was getting colder and his shirt was so big and comfy.

"Rika!!!" I heard somebody yell and I got tackled and fell to the floor, "I missed you! What took you so long?! I thought you would only be gone a couple days!" Naruto yelled causing people to look at us.

I laughed getting up and helped Naruto up, "Sorry I got caught up in some things." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I wanted to see you that day but Kakashi-sensei said you had to rest for a while."

"Yeah I have been resting for a couple days but I am better now." I smiled.

"Good so we can get ramen now?" He asked and without waiting for an answer he dragged me to Ichirakus.

"Look who I brought!" Naruto shouted when we walked in and I grinned seeing the group, and by group I mean Ino, Shika, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Neji, Ten Ten, Lee, Sasuke, and Sakura.

"Hi guys!" I smiled and ended up sitting by Sasuke and Neji after the seating got situated.

"How was your mission?" Ten Ten asked and I smiled, "It was really fun. I had a blast and met this...kid.. who was so funny and we shared a lot of candy." I giggled softly, "Oh and the mission was a success." I grinned and noticed Sasuke kept staring at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he said, "Why is your shirt so big?"

"Oh! Because it was cold traveling to Amegakure and I stopped by a store and figured if I got a bigger shirt then I would be warmer you know?" I smiled.

"Hn." He nodded a bit and went back to eating.

"So what has been going on since I left? Anything new? Anything exciting happen?" I asked as my ramen came and I ate it.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! I met this guy and he has been teaching me a lot of new super cool nija moves!" He grinned happily. 

"Really? Who?" I chuckled at how happy he sounded.

"Well I call him pervy sage because he is always spying on women in the hot springs! But! His name is Jiraiya-sensei!" He said.

"Jiraiya?" I asked confused. "Why do I feel like I have heard that name before?" I asked myself.

"I told him all about you too because I mentioned Rika and he got really interested and wants to meet you!" He grinned.

"When?" I asked.

"Today!"

"Today?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I told him whenever I see you he can meet you and since today is the day I saw for the first time since forever."

"Okay okay. I can meet him today." I chuckled.

I finished eating with the rest of the group and we all got up to leave when Naruto pulled me aside, "Remember you have to go with me to meet pervy sage." He said.

"Right right okay." I chuckled and waved bye to the others as I followed him deep in thought.

"Hey are you alright?" Naruto asked and I nodded, "Yeah I just feel like I have heard the name Jiraiya before..." I muttered.

We kept walking for a while I randomly said "I got it!"

"Got what?" Naruto asked.

"I know where I have heard his name before." I grinned.

"Really where?" He asked.

"Dad talks about him a lot. He writes Icha-Icha." I grinned as Narutos' mouth opened wide.

"He really is a pervy sage!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto why do you keep calling me that in front of others." I heard someone say from behind us and I turned around and got wide eyed recognizing him.

"S-sensei?" I whispered shocked as he saw me and looked shocked too, "Little Rika. I knew it would be you when Naruto mentioned your name." He chuckled.

I was still looking shocked when I quickly ran up hugging him tightly, "Sensei." I mumbled again against his chest since I was still hugging him as he chuckled hugging me back tightly.

"Wait! You two know each other?! What is going on here!!??" Naruto yelled from behind us confused.