Chapter 7

Rika P.O.V.

Kakashi said he was taking us out to eat ramen. I can't wait! I love ramen.

"Here we are." Kakashi said and we sat down beside each other on stools.

"What would you like to eat?" The waiter asked us.

"I will have miso ramen." Kakashi told the man and then they both looked at me.

"I will have the same." I said quietly. Chaos barked and Kakashi said, "He will have the same too."

The man walked towards the back and Kakashi turned his chair and faced me.

"When would you like to go shopping for your clothes?" He asked.

"Whenever you want. When you don't have anything to do then we can."

"After we eat do you want to?"

"Sure." I said.

At that moment the man came back with three bowls. Kakashi set one in front of him, then set one in front of me. He got up and walked over to Chaos, who was laying down beside my stool, and set his bowl in front of him.

"Thank you." I said quietly then looked at the chopsticks in confusion. Chaos barked and I turned and saw him eating his ramen extremely fast. I smiled and when I turned back to my food I saw kakashi was already done with his food.

-Man. I wanted to see his face. And now they have to wait for me to try to figure out how to use these things.- I thought to myself.

Kakashi looked at me with a curious look in his eye. "What's wrong?"

"I wanted to see your face and I don't know how to use these things." I said with a pout.

He chuckled and said, "Maybe one day you will. But for now come here." He said picking me up and placing me on his lap. He slid my bowl and chopsticks infront of us.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I am going to teach you how to use these."

*After he taught you how to use them*

He chuckled watching me grin as I ate the ramen happily.

"I see you are enjoying them?"

I blushed not knowing he was looking at me. "Oh um...yes."

He laughed and saw I was finished and said, "Come on, let's go."

Kakashi gave some money to the man and the man looked at Chaos and me.

"Kakashi, who is this with you?" He asked.

"This is Rika and her pet wolf Chaos."

"Why are they with you?"

"They will be living with me for now on."

The man smiled and said, "That's nice of you Kakashi."

Kakashi did his closed eye smile thing. "Thank you, well we better be going now. Rika needs some new clothes."

"Okay. Well I will see you later Kakashi. Bye Rika bye Chaos." The man said.

Kakashi held his hand up in a wave like gesture and we walked out of the resteraunt.