Chapter 1

I was alone. Walking through the woods, in the rain, and I was crying. I didn't know where I was or when I would get close to help. I did know some things though. I knew that I haven't had any food for about 2 days and I also knew why I waas out here. My old village, the Village Hidden in the Shadows (made up) kicked me out because I was a freak. I had orange wolf ears on my head along with an orange tail. I have a wolf demon in me. The villagers made sure to remind me everyday what I really am. A monster. My mom died giving birth to me and apparently once my dad saw my ears and tail, he fled. I guess the village didn't want to deal with me anymore. So here I was, lost in the forest, hungry, scared, alone, and tired. I cdan keep going though. I am a ninja. I'm not an official ninja with the headband to prove it, but I was trained by a person who taught me a lot. His name is Jiraiya-sensei and I trained with him for a year. He kept telling me that I looked familiar but i don't know what he's talking about. He also taught me friend Zero. He trained us together and now we are great ninja's for kids our age, which is six and Zero is seven. I really like Zero. He's my best and only friend. Even though i think of Jiraiya as a friend, he is way older so I guess I could still call him my friend. Anyway, Zero is the only person in that village who didn't trreat me like a monster. He said I was just like everyone else and that's what made me like him, but now I will never get to see him again. Stupid village, I just want to be normal.

You're probably wondering about Chais, my demon, well I'll tell you more about him when the time comes. For now, I just want to find someone who will actually help me.

I've been traveling for a while and I just want to give up, but I know I shouldn't. Ninja's don't give up and I do consider myself a ninja. Lightning and thunder just struck and I couldn't help but to scream and tremble in fear. It's not the lightning, I actually like lightning, but the thunder scares me because of how loud it is. Don't judge me. I haven't had anyone there to comfort me during thunder stroms and I don't know how to handle it. I have some scratches on my face from branches I didn't see and my arms and legs are bleeding pretty badly from the fall I had a couple of minutes ago. I missed my step and kept falling and hitting branches until I landed on the ground. It didn't feel to good. I started to slow down and I jumped off the branch I was on and landed on the ground.

-I'm almost out of chakra.- I thought to myself. -This is not good.-

Another thing of thunder struck, I wrapped my arms around myself, and then sneezed.

-Great. Just what i needed. To get a cold.- I took my hood and pulled it tighter over my head.

-Hey. What's that? Up ahead.- Chaos's thoughts echoed in my mind.

-I don't know.-

-Well let me out. I wanna see.- He thought.

I sighed and did the correct hand signs and Chaos was out of my body and on the ground.

"Happy?" I asked him and he barked and said in my mind. -At least let me be bigger than this.- He thoght, refering to his Yorkie sized body.

"Fine." And after another set of hand signs he was the size of a regular wolf.

-Thanks.- He thought to me. -Now let's see what's up ahead.-

We started walking and a giant gate came in our view.

"Finally." I said smiling as Chaos barked showing his happiness. We walked up to the gates and my vision started getting blury. I was stumbling while walking, but made it to the gates. We walked passed the gates and all I heard was Chaos barking and two voices yelling at me saying, "Hey!" and "Are you alright?"

That was all I heard before my world went black.