Chapter 2

I woke up in a strange room and my head was killing me.

-Where am I?-

"Chaos." I said weakly.

I heard a bark and the next thing I knew, a Yorkie sized Chaos was on my lap.

"Hey baby." I said patting his head.

"That dog is really attached to you." A strange voice said.

I sat up alarmed, not even bothering to correct him that Chaos was a wolf, and asked, "W-who are you?"

"I am the Hokage of this village. Now don't be alarmed, you are in Konaha, we asure you that you will be safe here." The Hokage said with a smile.

"How do I know that I can trust you?" I asked him.

"Well we did save you from further inuries when you collasped in from of our village. We even brought you to a hospital. We chose to take care of you. Will you trust us now?"

"Uhh..." -Do it Rika! He seems nice enough.- Chaos thought to me.

"Y-yeah. I...I trust you."

He smiled and asked if I were feeling okay.

"Yes sir. I am now. Thank you." I said with a small smile.

"That's good." He said with a smile and held out his hand. "Then come with me."

I slowly raised my arm and put my hand in his. "Wait who changed my clothes?" I asked confused.

"One of our jounin. Her name is Kurenai. You will meet her soon." He said with a friendly smile.

"Oh okay." I said as I got off the bed and motioned for Chaos to follow me.

"What's your dogs name?" The Hokage asked petting Chaos's head.

"His name is Chaos and he's not a dog sir. He's a wolf." I told him trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Forgive me for not noticing. I'm sorry Chaos." He said smiling down at Chaos.

Chaos just happily barked and rubbed his body against the Hokage's leg.

I smiled and laughed along with the Hokage and said, "He likes you mr. Hokage. He doesn't open up to a lot of people so it's suprising that he's taking a liking to you so quickly."

"Well it's an honor to have Chaos aprrove of me." The Hokage smiled, "But we should get going. We don't want to keep them waiting."

"Keep who waiting?" I asked.

"Some of the jounin and other high ranked ninja's in this village."

"Why do you want me to meet them?"

"Just to help you become familiar with everyone here."

"Oh alright."

"Well let's get going." He said and starting walking out of the door and out of the hospital.

As you three were walking down the street people stopped and bowed to the Hokage, but then their eyes avirted to you and Chaos. You felt weird being stared at by everyone so, you held on tighter to the Hokage's hand and moved closer to him. The Hokage looked down at you and smiled and held your hand tighter, and thought to himself. -She's such a cute kid. I'm glad this village was the one she found. I'll make sure she's happy here. Poor girl, though, running around the woods alone, all cut up and brusied. Who would do such a thing?-

As I continued to walk, I came upon this giant building.

"Whoa! This is huge!" I said amazed.

He laughed and said, "Yes this is where my office is."

"Where you do your paperwork for ninja in the village?"

"Yes. You're quit smart aren't you?" He asked and I just smiled and went inside the building. You two walked up some stairs and came across a door.

"Is this your office?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"The jounin are inside. Are you ready to meet them?" He asked putting his hand on the doorknob."

"Yes." I answered nervously.

He twisted the door knob and Chaos thought to me. -Well here goes nothing.- And the Hokage opened the door.