Chapter 31 pt. 2 - Early Bickering with Naruto Characters & Team 7

VOTE

COMMMENT

&

ENJOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY

--

RECAP:

"You seem excited..." Kyo commented, I turned to my guard and laughed.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?"

Kyo laughed, "Well this seems to be the happiest I've seen you so far, Princess..." I shrugged my shoulders, I suppose so.

Slowly but surely, everyone began making way downstairs. The first to make it was Kai, who awkwardly stood beside me, then Ren and finally a sluggish Kendal.

I let out a small squeek once we appeared at the gates of the Academy. Yes, I know I've been here before but... this time I would have a team! "Ah! C'mon guys!" I squealed and pushed past the gates.

"Mika! Wait up!"

But I made no attempt to do so. Today is after all the day. My destiny awaits, you damn slowpokes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we walked through the halls I couldn't help the sense of pride that swelled in my chest. Here I was, Mikaela Bright, in the Naruto World going to the academy to be placed on a team with... Oh, I couldn't say it again, the single thought that I could be on a team with Naruto had me off the wall. I couldn't imagine it, the thought was just too good. But, I also couldn't imagine being on a different team. Truth be told, I am hoping, fingers crossed and everything that I would be on Naruto's team. Team Kakashi, no, Team Naruto!

I stopped walking when I realised my footsteps were the only noises I heard. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. Where had the others gone? I asked myself.

There was no one, and I do mean no one, behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and groaned, I guess I may have had left them behind. I squinted my eyes and searched for the rest of my crew.

"Oi," I shouted once I spotted them, "get with the pace, you slow pokes!" I placed my hands on my hips and tapped my foot as I waited for Kai, Ren, and Kendal to reach me. They didn't even make an attempt to get to me in time, they fell into a dead pace that made it seem like they had been placed on slow motion. I had no patience for this! I had a team to get to! "You guys!" I cried out, "We're gunna be late!"