Chapter 9 - So Easy A Dummy Like You, Can Figure It Out...

"Well princess, what do you think?" One of the Jounin that stood to my left asked as I gapped at the size of the room. It just showed me that this apartment looked so much smaller outside than it was in.

Since Emiko had left for the council meeting she had two jounin watch each of us. so there was about eight ninja in total. And every single one of them stood there emotionless, like just for background design, and they were always blocking your way. One was in front the other was in the back. It pissed me off at times...

Anyway, the room we were now currently standing in  the library, I had Emiko if we could go there, and she said yes, so here we are, in the overly sized library filled with way too many books. I had a double take. I really hoped there were pictures.

"Whoa, so this what they call a library..." I heard Ken say from behind me. I turned around.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"You're not the only one who wants to know more about Niji..." He smirked. I nodded, yeah, that was a good enough reason

"Which of the side of the library would you like to read in, princess?" One of my guards asked. I gave him an are-you-crazy look, as I took I side step away from him, due to the close proximity. "Read? Don't I have people to do that for me, after all I am a princess am I not?"  Ren nudged in the gut. 

 I shooed her away. "I wanna see how far my authority goes..." I whispered to her with a secret grin. I then turned back to my guards once again.

"Uh, my apologizes princess, but you don't have people to do that for you..." the one on the right said, I raised an eyebrow. "Is that so...?"

The jounins nodded. "Eh, y-yes..." 

"Well, then, it's a good thing you're here, you'll just have to read them for me..." I said cheekily.  The nodded. "Yes, princess..." 'Oh, this is just priceless' 

Ren pulled her hand back and slapped my shoulder. I yelped, but she just gave me a dirty look. "You will not take advantage of these guards, Mikaela!"

I rolled my eyes and turned back to them, "But of course you won't have to..." I grumbled rubbing my arm.

"Well, not at first, but if there's no pictures, you're reading them for me..." Again, I got another hit from Ren. I looked at the guards wide eyed. They were suppose to protect me from harm, what are they doing just standing there like a bunch of bats?

"Never mind..." I muttered glaring at the guards

. "It must be a miracle! Mika's in a library!!" Kai joked from behind me, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to him sending him a dirty look.

"Haha, you're so funny, Kai " I said sarcastically.

 He sent me a short smile and pulled my arm. "C'mon, since we're both looking for the same thing... let's get started..." he said as he continued to drag me behind the bookshelves.

"So, what are you looking for in Niji...?" He asked me.

I glanced at him and shrugged. "I dunno... Karafuru, I guess..." I said and turned back to the shelves. He walked to me and stood directly behind me.

"But... this section is in Japanese... great..." I swiftly turned around once more, ready to flash out of this area and go to where there were books that were in English! But as soon as I turned I bumped into Kai and stumbled back.

"Whoa." I breathed as I quickly regained my balance and walked around him.

"Sorry..." I heard him say as he followed after me. I past by both Kenny, who was actually looking at some books, and Ren who was gazing at him in a daze. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the section containg the only language I could read.

I scanned through each row of books, and each title, every single one of them uninteresting. Where are the ones about Karafuru? I frowned. 

"Hey, Mika...come over here...I just found a book that you might need..." I put the book that currently in m hand back to it's shelf. "What?" I asked turning towards him. Kai held up a book, with a creamy cover. I read the words printed on the front. As soon as I did I slapped him across the face.

The book was called. 'How To Gain Proper Royalty Elegance...' On the bottom of the book it read So Easy A Dummy Like You, Can Figure It Out...