Chapter 10 - Blank Pages

Ken came out from behind the book case. "Mika, look..." he said as he motioned me to come forward. I sighed getting up from the floor.

"I swear, if this is another 'How to..' book I'll-"  I was cut off shortly as he grabbed my arm and jerked me forward.

"Ow! I'll have my guards behead you, for that..." I whined. Ken rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever...look..." he shoved something in my face. I jolted back. Realizing that if I hadn't moved away I would've gotten hit...

"Whoa, if you wanted to whack me in the face with a book you'll have to do better than that failed attempt...." I said airily. Ken shook his head. I looked at the book in his hands, it was huge.

"Whoa, what's with the cinder block..." I asked him.

"This...'cinder block' has everything you need to know about Karafuru..." He told me as he moved the book forward, towards me. I raised an eye brow.

"And what? you expect me to read it?" I said mentally laughing my guts out. I just find it funny that he thinks I'll actually read a book like that, I bet it doesn't even have pictures... 

I looked up at Ken and realized he wasn't kidding. "Huh, did you hear me? This is a cin-der block. Who in the right mind would read this?" I said with an arched eyebrow. Ken sighed.

"It has pictures..." 

*

"Okay..." I sighed asI sat down with a book in my hands. "This is it..." I said looking at the cover of the book. It seemed so old yet so fancy. The letters were bold and it seemed as if you could touch them, and I did...

 'The great country of Niji'  It read.

Opening the book, I looked at the first page. There was a sticky note on it. I removed it slowly and held it close up to my face, reading the words printed;  

In the far east of Senjo the land of fairies, and everything magical, lies a powerful and unique Niji. A kingdom born of the rays of the sun, the land formed from the seas highest peak. Niji one of the most powerful countries in the world.

I turned the note back but there seemed to be no more, I threw it aside. I then began my reading. 

 In the wrong hands this book will lead to destruction and chaos. The kingdom of Niji contains of four different countries; Enkaia, Tenka, Karafuru, and Jumon... 

I stopped, Four? I thought that they were only three?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Together these four kingdoms are very powerful, but this book will be explaining only two kingdoms Jumon and Karafuru, Now before we get into anymore details, lets start with the Jumon Kingdom.

It is the most deadliest kingdom there, the name Jumon originating from the english word 'Spell' as in they specialize in illusions, hypnotization, hallucinations, and genjutsu, those are their premier abilities. The Kingdom of Jumon also captivates on assassinations as well.