Chapter 5 - Our Royal Apartment

“It's true then?" He asked when he finally noticed out confused expressions. "When they said you lost your memory during the travel…” he then looked to my friends “You must be Ren Tenka…” he said with a short smile and looked to Kai and Ken. “And the Enkai brothers pleased to meet you…” Ren and the others remained still, just staring at him blankly. He took note of this and nodded his head. “Ahh, so all of you don’t remember a thing…” We shook our heads.

Yeah, and we don’t know the fudge you’re talking about, either.

“Well then, we’ll work with that later… for now here is the keys to the house and welcome to Konoha…” I still didn’t get what he was getting to… I wasn’t a princess…I sure didn’t act like it either… but I guess this would be a role we play in. but, I wanted to be a ninja not a princess…

“This is Emiko, she will show you to your apartment…” he said gesturing to the lady that was probably a lot of years older than us; she walked in. She had piercing green eyes, golden blonde hair, and a warm smile.

“Hello, my name is Emiko…” she said smiling.

“ Um, hello…?” I said not really knowing exactly what to say.

She turned around, and began walking out. But when she reached the door, she stopped and looked towards us. “Are ya coming, or what?” she said with a sweet smile. We all looked at each other, than nodded.

“Ok…” We all said and began walking out the door.

Emiko stopped and took a side step. “This…is your new home for the moment…” she said to us as she pointed to the huge apartment with a glass door. My mouth dropped. “This…is an apartment?” I asked not believing my eyes.

“Yes, of course we got you the most amazing apartment we could find… is it good enough…for someone of your standards?” she asked. “someone of our standards…?” I asked. “Yes, do you not remember? I’m sure Lord Hokage must have told you, you are the princess of Niji…the Karafuru kingdom…” she said to me.

“Me?” she nodded. “And you…” she said pointing to Ren, who seemed a little startled.

“You are the princess of the Tenka Kingdom… and you boys…” she said as she pointed a finger to Kai and Ken. “ You are the sons of Enkai…” She said, and we all looked at each other.

“She’s a loon…” Kendal whispered to kai.

Emiko sighed. “I’d expect as much…I guess its true…you did lose all memory of such things…” She frowned a little but regained her smiling self-back. “Come along then! I’ll tell ya everything once we get settled!” She said cheerfully as she clapped her hands together and smiled. “We’ll have loads of fun…” she beamed and opened the glass door; we followed her in.

Emiko climbed a couple flight of stairs and so did we, awing as we went. “This is amazing…” I whispered to Ren. She nodded in agreement.

The walls shimmered and sparkled. The paintings that hung up were breathtaking. I stopped at particularly one, one that seemed to interest me more than the others.

I must’ve stood there for more than a minutes, because the others kept on calling my name. I looked up. “Huh?” Turning around I found the others standing two floors above me. “Hey! Guys, Wait Up!” I called out as I left the wonderful painting and stalked up after them in Our Royal Apartment.