Chapter 8 - That Disgusting Color!

Waking up in my bed, I threw my hand over my desk and slammed the alarm, but then I realized that it wasn’t there. Without opening my eyes, I continued to grope for the clock ‘Did I throw it against the wall, again?’ I thought grimfully. I then opened my eyes and realized two things.

1. My alarm didn’t even ring

2. My alarm clock or my desk was no where to be seen and

3. I WASN’T IN MY BED--oh, make that three.

In a flash I sat up and turned as I planted my feet onto the ground. Hurrying to the door I remembered… I slapped my forehead and sighed. “duh…stupid…” I said realizing this wasn’t a dream.

“Okay princess I know its not much..but here you go…” Emiko said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes, but Ren nudged me in the stomach mouth ‘be poliet’ I glared. “No…its fine…anything will do…” I said as I gave Ren a dirty look. 

Emiko nodded and opened the door to ‘my’ room. As soon as I walked in my jaw nearly hit the ground. “Holy stokes!” I managed to choke out. ANIME WORLD ROCKS!!

“goodness, I hope you like it…” Emik whispered hesitantly from outside my room.

I looked around. Queen sized bed with bright blue quilts layered together with a bushel of pillows stacked on top of each other

The double panel window with royal blue curtains… oh god, mini heart attack…in like two minutes, not even kidding.

“Like it? I LOVE IT!” and with that I flung myself onto the double quilted bed.

“Hey! I wanna see!!” the others shouted from outside and ran through. “Oh god! This room’s amazing!” Ren awed with stars in her eyes. Ken shrugged his shoulders. “Whatever…” he mummered but I knew he was a bit impressed.

“Aahhh, I love the bed…” Kai said as he let himself drop on the bed, unfortunately for me, I was still laying on the bed.

“Oof!” and that was the sound of Kai knocking that air from my lungs…

Smiling at the memory I sighed. I then looked at what I was wearing, hmmm…when was I wearing this? i thought as I looked at the long silky night gown. I shrugged, and turned around. There had to be a bathroom in this room. And I was right! To the my left there was a door, and deciding that could be the bathroom I went in it, and I was right. It was indeed the bathroom.

 The first thing I noticed was, how huge the bathroom was. ‘That’s bigger than my own room and that’s saying something… The glossy look made me extra careful as I walked on the tile floor in fear that I’d mess it up some how. I walked up to the mirror. My eyes widened and I let out a scream as I ran out of the bathroom door. Instantly the door from my bedroom slammed open.

“What is it, princess!?” Two Jounin looking guys said as Emiko stood there in between them looking as alarmed as they did. Too shocked to speak I pointed at my horridly coloured hair. Confusion swept over their faces. “What? What ever is the matter?” Emiko asked worriedly.

I grabbed a head full of my hair. “I..ts…its…its…” they leaned in waiting for my answer.

“IT'S HORRIDLY DISGUSTINGLY PINK!” I shrieked s I nearly ripped my hair out of my head. The Jounin sighed.

“I think she’s lost her mind…” he muttered, but I still hear him. Emiko nudged him in the gut.

“Miyoko! Don’t speak of the princess in such disrespect…” she scolded at him. ‘Miyoko’ rolled his eyes. “besides the princess has gone through a lot, and she might’ve forgot somethings and this is all happening so suddenly, and with the k-” she stopped herself from her rambling and looked over at me before at the Jounin dressed guys.

“Princess Karafuru-”

“Mika, please just call me Mika…” I told her and she nodded.

“Mika…I shall be right back…” she said as she turned around and shoved the Jounin out and followed as she closed the door. I just stood there with a raised eyebrow. ‘now what do I do?’ a few minutes later Emiko came back…

“Yes, now what was the problem Princess, uh I mean Mika…?” I pointed to my hair.

“That disgusting colour! It was purple last time now it's pink! What happened why did it just change all of the sudden?!” I asked, frazzled.

Emiko laughed, then smiled warmly at me. “Mika, do you not even remember, the hair color of the Royal Karafuru changes daily…” I raised an eyebrow. “What?” I said dumbfounded

Emiko smiled and nodded her head. “So…you mean my hair color’s gunna change everyday, to a different color?” I asked with my mouth hanging slightly.

Emiko nodded. “Exactly, but a limited variety of course…” she explained. “limited? Like what?” I asked.

“Oh, many beautiful colorus… red, blue, purple, green, bright yellow and pink…” she said smiling. I made a face. How could she say that word while smiling.  I nodded. “There’s a lot about me, I need to learn…by any chance can you tell me today…”

“Sorry, princess, but today I need to meet the council about something, but I have an immense library where you can find sections about Karafuru and Niji…” She said smiling sadly. I shrugged.

“Um…okay…” I said, hoping to my self there were pictures as well.