Chapter 25 - Last Warning!

"Class, I'd like to welcome the honor of introducing Mika Princess of Karafuru, Ren Princess of Tenka, and last but certainly not the least the Enkai brothers, Ken and Kai..."

All the students were staring at us, some with awe, and some with total boredom. The girls seemed to all be drooling over ‘Prince’ Ken and Kai. I rolled my eyes at this. I’ll admit they’re not ugly but they aren’t ‘amazing’ either. The only amazing one here is Naruto. End of story. And unless you're a brain dead idiot, it’s easy to tell that after trying to persuade the Hokage and Iruka-Sensei into letting me come into the Academy early, I in the end, got the upper hand. They had no chance but to give me my request or else suffer the wrath of Mika...Princess Mika.  

I looked around with a grin wide on my face. I felt all giddy as I looked at all the classmates and the Naruto characters. My grin widen as I named them all in my head. Shino (Bug boy with cool shades!), Kiba (part werewolf!), Shikamaru (My twin!), Sakura (Thing one), Ino (Thing two), Choji (Kid that refuses to share his chips), Sasuke (…), and Hinata (I caught her making goggly eyes at my man!)

“Now, there are only a couple seats open and they are all scattered around the room. So you all unfortunately won’t be sitting next to each other…” I shrugged my shoulders as he spoke. As long as I sit next to Naruto then I’m just peachy! “Pri-Ken you may sit next to Ino, Ino please raise your hand.” Immediately a whole crowd eager hands shot up in the air.

“Here! Here! I’m Ino!” The girls who weren’t even Ino shouted. Iruka rolled his eyes.

“Nice try… Ino is the one with the pony tail…” Instantly the girls who hadn’t had pony tails grabbed their hair pinning it up into one. But Ken already knew who Ino was so unenthusiastically, Ken trudged over to Ino’s desk and sat beside her.

Ino beamed brightly as she stared at Ken with hearts in her eyes. I looked over at Ren who glared darkly.

“She better keep her hands off my man…” She said as she punched her fist into the palm of her hands.

Iruka stared down at his seating charts with focused eyes. “Alright… Kai there is an empty seat next to Hinata, you may take that seat. Hinata please raise your hand to notify who you are…” Before the other girls who clearly weren’t Hinata rose their hand, Iruka spoke. “Only Hinata…” Bummed out, they placed their hands on their desks, leaving one shy one half hanging in the air. Kai sighed walking over to her and sitting down. I watched as her face turned cherry red.

Iruka sighed surveying the remaining seats. “Ren…there is an empty seat next to Sakura…Sakura…?” A hand was raised. Ren without a word walked over to her and sat down.

 “And Mika, There is an empty seat next to…I frowned as I surveyed the room myself the only fricckin’ seat available was next to… “Sasuke…” No, no, no, no, no, NO! I will NOT sit next to him!

“Um…sir may I get a different seat?”

Shocked faces were spread throughout the class room as well a hanging jaws. They didn’t dare say anything though. Iruka-Sensei scratched the back of his head slightly as he looked around the class.

“Uh…sorry Princess but that’s the only seat available…” With surprisingly no comeback I slumped my shoulders and walked over to the seat besides Sasuke. Why couldn't I sit next to Naruto? I glanced at Sasuke only to see him staring straight ahead not even blinking.