Chapter 6 - The Story of Ren Tenka

“We’re here…” Emiko said. I looked at the door. It was as is a normal door would look like. She opened them. Ren, Kai, Ken and my jaw fell. This place was almost as bling-bling asmy house!

“WHOA!” I said as I ran in leaving the others behind. “THIS IS AWESOME!” I shouted as I ran through each and every room. Emiko giggled at my much excitement.

“Well, I’m glad you seem to like it all so much…” she smiled. “ Now, come on…sit down with me…” I watched as she sat in the middle of the large room. “I’ll tell you what happened…”

“I’ll tell you all the things you don’t remember…” She continued. “Well where should we start…” she pondered.

“The beginning…” I said, and shortly after I got a shove from Ken. Emiko’s eyes widen when I shoved him back and then it turned into a fight, not a serious one though, just playground teasing, but she seemed to freak out.

“Children! Lets not fight!” She finally shouted when I flicked Ken in the ear.

Kai, all other sudden, withdrew me. And Ren did the same to Ken.

“That’s enough, Ela” Kai said still restraining me.

“Sorry about those two…they always seem to be at each others throats…” Ren said to Emiko.

She looked a little shocked. “Such behavior…I’d thought that you children were well-mannered… seems we have much to learn,again. On top of that the Hokage is placing you into he academy to learn to protect yourselves, as ninja.” My eyes light up in glee.

“EEEHHH!! OH MY GOSH!!!” I literally jumped up.

Emiko gave me a concerned look. She opened her mouth to say something but I squealed, unable to contain myself once again. We were going to the academy... where I could meet NARUTO!

 It took me a while before I finally managed to calm myself down. I took a deep breath and smiled.

“You may continue…” I said, clearing my voice. Emiko looked at me with furrowed brows.

“Sorry…she REALLY gets excited…and she’s…mentally unstable” Ken said and patted my back. I turned my eyes to him and rolled them. The nerve...

Emiko turned her eyes away from me and glanced at the others. “Alright, let’s begin shall we… hmm, where should I start…” she pondered.

“Well, lets start with you…” Emiko said indicating Ren.

“Awesome, I'm first..." She whispred. Emiko glanced over at her and laughed.

“Yes…anyway, you Ren…” she turned around and drew out a map. “Are the daughter of Rikka, and Haruk Tenka and according to this map you are the princess of this part of Niji…” I looked at the region on the map, according to the key, it looked like the region was covered in snow.

“Kingdom of Tenka, I’ve been there before…” Emiko said as she looked up, almost as if she was staring into the past. A little smile made its way on her face. “It’s covered with snow, winter all year long…" She drew her fingers in circles over the area on the map. "Ren, you’re the princess of this kingdom, the kingdom is powered by the snow that falls all day long, but one. Every year when the snow stops, when there’s a power shortage, you use your power to make it snow once again… You, Ren, have the power, just like your mother and you grandmother, and your great grandmother, and so on, have the power-- to form ice in the center palm at will..."

“Ren can create snow…” I looked over at her. “Gosh, that’s so cool!” Ren remained speechless this whole time. 

"But…you have not unlocked the power…none of you have...at least not yet…”

Emiko looked towards Ken and Kai with a smile.

“Oh, the Enkai Brothers… Legendary Blood”