Chapter 15 - Ren's POV

Ren's POV

Mika stood there in my room, arms crossed, waiting for me to explain. I couldn't exactly tell her what happened to the book, or who has it...

Seeing as Mika doesn't do well with bad news, I was afraid if I told her, she'd probably punch my face in, that and she never heard of don't shoot the messenger... 

I cleared my throat. "Well, you see..." I began thinking back to a few days ago, when Lady Kiyouko had arrive, right after she witnessed the food fight and dismissed us all but Mika. I remember it...  

"Now Children...bath time..."Lady Kiyouko told us. It was right after the food fight, and the diner room was covered in food and junk.

Without hesitation we all darted to the doors and walked out, leaving Mika behind. With one thing on our minds...'getting the heck outta there'

"Mika's in it now..." Ken said and I nodded in agreement, just like I usually do. "Yeah..." I sighed looking at Ken and smiling. He was always right.

Noticing I was staring at him, Ken cleared his throat.

Wait was it noticeable I was staring!? Does he know I like him? Is noticeable?

Those were the thoughts that were floating in my head at the moment.

There was a sudden cough, I looked towards Kai, he looked uncomfortable "Em...well, I'll be going now..." he said walking away. I shrugged and turned towards Ken realizing that we were the only ones there, in the hallway...well, besides those guards standing a few distance.

I looked Ken. A giggle erupted from my lips and I absentmindedly began twirling my white hair in my fingers.

Well, you could probably say I might have a tiiiiiiiinnny crush on Ken....

"Well..." I began slightly blushing as I did. "It’s just you and me...alone Hehe, it's like fate put us together, heheh, like we're destined to be together...” I began as my cheeks felt crimson. Ok, maybe it's not such a tiny crush...

Ken looked left and right, his eyes looking around shiftily. Oh he was just sooo cute! I giggled at my little thought.

"Ren, I...I'm gunna go...get a wedding ring for you that is worth of our burning passion that is our love..." ok, maybe he didn't say that...but he will, I swear he will just wait till our wedding day. I sighed; our kids will be named Amanda and Xavier.

Kens eyes went wide. "Kids...?" whoops, did I say that out loud...crud. He slowly started to take a couple steps back. "I going to go now..." he said and darted the other direction. Oh, I love it when he plays hard to get.

"I'll go with you!" was what I was going to say, but reframed myself from doing so... Because you know...it'd sound weird.

I sighed as I turned to walk to my room, with Ken planted in my mind as I skipped instead, I just felt so happy if Mika was here, she'd tell me I was being queer, or trip me.

She thinks I'm crazy because I like her cousin, but that's just her. I remember when I told her I had a crush on Ken. Well... She literally thought there was something wrong with my brain; she actually got her mom to book an appointment with a therapist and a doctor for me...