Chapter 30 - You Know How Mika Is

Recap:

"You guys remember that thing that looked like Mika, right?"

We all looked at her; she was receiving our undivided attention now. I nodded.

"Well... that was about after I got my powers, you see..." She got up from the small couch and walking around it, "I created her... It's my fault..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Ren with furrowed eyebrows. What?

"What do you mean you created her?" I asked, confused.

Ren's eyes flickered to me and the away, quickly. I watched as she took a few steps away from me and twiddled her thumbs. "Well..." She began, "Uh... "

I raised my eyebrows now, feeling impatience biting at my bones.  "C'mon spit it out already!" 

"I'm trying to!" She shouted as I gave her an unimpressed look. "But, you keep giving me that look! It's making me nervous!"

I made a face. So, now she was blaming me? "What look?"

"That look!" She pointed to my face.

I frowned. "It's not a look, Ren," I turned to Kendal who sighed, "It's her face..."

I glanced at him and glared. Thanks for the help Ken, I thought sarcastically, thanks. Kendal caught my staring and gave me a shrug.

"You welcome..."

"Ok, let's get back to topic guys," Kai interrupted and stood up, "Ren needs to continue. I'm still not getting her when she says she created whatever that was a couple days ago..."

Ken and I looked at Ren now, waiting for her to continue. Ren sighed, "Ok before I start though," She turned to me, "You need to promise you won’t yell at me or hit me in any way shape or form." I looked at her with raised eyebrows. Why would I do that?

I furrowed my eyebrows, not finding the reason to oblige.

"What? Why? I wouldn't"

"Just promise!" She interrupted quickly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Ok, sure... I promise, just c'mon tell me what you mean by you created her, I don't get it."

"Okay, remember, you promise," I rolled my eyes and waved my hand for her to continue, "...so I have to be honest here, when I say that... I was a little angry at you, maybe even annoyed..."

I couldn't help myself when I blurted out a big "Why?" Ren looked at me and let a sigh roll through her lips.

"Because you were getting us in trouble with Lady Kiyouko... and you know how I don't like getting in trouble, it's so annoying sometimes!"

I turned my eyes to the floor and bit the corners of my lips. "Oh...” I said. I didn't know she felt that way.

"I'm sorry," Ren continued, "...so when we went to our room, I closed my eyes and took a nap... I began thinking about everything, what had happened, being sucked into the Naruto World, and I began thinking about home. And I realised, I missed my house Mika... I missed my other friends... I wondered if they were thinking about us, if they were worried... And then I began thinking about you... you act like everything is all gumdrops and lilies, you don't even miss your mom do you?" I looked at her with shocked eyes.  How could she say that? Of course I missed my mom, one of the biggest reasons why I don’t think about it is because, back in my old life, I had Asthma, I’d rather stay here then go back… As terrible as I may sound… I did miss my mother though, how could I not. I looked away from her and I bit my cheeks. Ren continued talking but it didn’t reach my ears…

"And... when I took a nap... I dreamed... I dreamed that you were a monster... and ... it happened... I’m so sorry, Mika…" She said and looked at me sadly, “I hope you’re not mad at me…”

 Ok, I was upset by this news. Not because Ren picture me as a monster, but because she found her powers and did tell me! What kind of friends is that? I mean, first Kai, now Ren? Why not me? I was the one who wanted it more!

“So, you got your powers…” I stated solemnly.

Ren’s guilt filled expression suddenly turned into a baffled one. “What? My powers? I guess… wait you’re not mad about me making that monster attack us?”

I heard Kai snort besides me, “I’m sure she’s mad that you didn’t tell her about your powers rather than that,” He grinned, “you know how Mika is…” I ignored his comment completely. No one here asked him for his input, he needs to just shut up… like soon.

I shook my head. “Of course not, it’s not your fault... you can’t always control your subconscious. I just hope that maybe when you have a problem with me, just tell me. But…” I continued and sat up from the foot of the bed, “I am not happy that you got your powers and not told me…” Kai snickered besides me and I continued to pretend he wasn’t there.

“I don’t get it threw… Emiko told us our powers would come when we need it the most! Like a life or death situation… I threw myself off the Hokage Mountains, and Kai gets his powers, and I’m sure Ren, you weren’t in no life or death situation…” I folded my arms over my shoulders and frowned.

Over at the couch, Ken yawned, “Well, I’m going to hit the hay, I’m tired and we have to go to the Academy tomorrow…” My eyes widen and I nearly jumped.

“OH MY GOD! YES, THAT’S RIGHT!” I gasped, “WE’RE PICKING TEAMS TOMORROW!”

“Correction, they’re picking teams…” Kai added, “So don’t think there’d be a chance you’d be paired up with Naruto…” He just had to be a party pooper… didn’t he?!

I groaned. “Shut up and go to your room, Kai…” I mumbled as I snuggled on the bed sheets.

“Mika, this isn’t your room, you go to your room!” Ren ordered and tugged at my feet, “Get off my bed!”

________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a bit short, but not bad huh?

Well, next chapter will be the picking of the Teams! DUN DUN DHUNA!!

Mika wants to be on a team with Naruto,  *hint*hint* but I don't think that will happen... hm, my opinnion, right?  Well please leave your thoughts below and vote! :D