Chapter 7

Jada POV

August still wasn't talking to me, it's been a week. I mean I understood why but I was ready for the silent treatment to be over. I wanted him to talk to me again. I missed him.

August walked from out the bathroom with his towel on, water dripped down his body, I broke my stare continuing to put my clothes on. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, a blue t shirt, and my wave runners. I made sure my socks scrunched at my ankle, I still loved that look. Lol.

August walked into the closet grabbing his '700' adidas shirt, a pair of denim jeans with his wave runners matching his shirt. I watched every move he made. He put on his chain, and his watch.

He grabbed his keys not saying a word to me before leaving. I sighed. I walked into Anthony's room seeing he was already showered and dressed. I guess August set his clothes out.

"Ready for school baby?" He nodded grabbing his book bag.

Once we had everything I locked up the house and drove to Ants school.

"Mommy, loves you." He smiled kissing my cheeks.

"Love you too mommy, see ya." I laughed waving to him. I watched making sure he and his teacher were inside the building before pulling off.

I went to stop by my store, it was a little busy but I gotten used to it. Everyday there was a rush. I decided I needed a little cheering up to do so I went to the mall.

I went into almost every store. Even though I didn't buy something every time, I just needed to busy myself. My phone went off once I made it to my car. I opened it not realizing how long I've been here.

My phone went off again with a message from August. I was so nervous. I didn't want to open it because I didn't want to read something like "I'm done with this." "I'm done with you." I slowly clicked on the message opening it.

From: my baby💕

We out of spaghetti sauce.
Sent at 2:25pm.

My head went back, I was happy it wasn't him breaking up with me but I wasn't pleased with it. I sighed sending him a quick text back. I sent Nyla one asking her to pick up Anthony.

I pulled up to the house after stopping at the grocery store. I brought in all the bags, sitting the spaghetti sauce in the kitchen.

Locking the front door I hauled all the bags upstairs to the room. I dropped the bags off in the closet, I changed into some shorts and a T-shirt getting more comfortable. August was laying on his back with his eyes closed with a rag over his face. I just starred at him.

"Whatcha starin' at me for Jada."

"I want to talk to you." He sighed. After a few minutes of awkward silence he took the rag off his face and sat up.

"You can talk Jada." He seemed irritated with my presence.

"I'm sorry, I should've trusted you. I'm sorry that I took her word over yours, it's just I haven't let go of that hurt and I should've. I should've believed you when you told me you loved me. I'm sorry." I felt the tears coming down my face, I was seriously so emotional it was ratchet.

"You need to understand that I'm not checking for nobody else. I'm where I want to be. There is a kid involved, I'm not here to play about that. You and Anthony mean too much to me. I sleep next to you every night, I'm with you all the time.  I have no interest in hurting you again. Hurting you, hurts my son. I wish you'd understand that." He stressed looking me in my eyes. I put my head down playing with my fingers.