Chapter 28 {cont.}

Jada POV

"I hear you papa." His face was red from the crying shit mine was too. I was so happy, I've waited for this moment my whole life.

"Now August, do you take Jada, to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, to be committed completely to her and only her for as long as you both shall live?" I nodded my head.

"Damn straight, I do!" Jada smiled at me showcasing her pearly whites. "Good answer." Jada said causing everyone to laugh.

"Jada, Do you take August, to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, to be committed completely to him and only him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I smiled looking at August.

"August and Jada, will now exchange rings as a symbol of their love and commitment to one another. The wedding ring is a seal of the vows they both just shared. August place the ring on Jada's left hand repeat after me." Anthony brought the rings over handing it to August.

"With this ring, I August take you Jada to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and with this ring I take you to be my wife, til death do us part." I smiled hearing August repeat the words.

Once it was my turn I did the same thing.

"To make your relationship work, it will take love. This is the core of you marriage and why you are here today. It will take trust to know in your hearts that you truly want what's best for one another. It will take dedication, faith and commitment, to stay open and learn and grow together. To move forward together without knowing what the future holds. And to hold true to the journey you both have pledged today. But take solace in the blessing that knowing whatever hardship life may throw at you, that you will face them together, By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Bout time!" August grabbed my face gently and planted a long, passionate kiss on my lips. He started getting carried away. I laughed with him pulling back as everyone clapped. He pecked my lips once more then kiss my forehead.

"Ladies and gentlemen, May I present to you for the first time. Mr. and Mrs. August Alsina!" We locked hands and walked back down the isle together. We stopped to take a picture then continued back toward the hallway.

"You look fucking gorgeous mama!" He laughed, still crying.

"Baby." I held a pout on my face and he stood there nodding, taking it all in I guess. I kissed him and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you baby."

"I love you more babe." I smirked. He grabbed a chunk of my ass kissing me again. He picked me up bridle style and walked back into the room.

We really just got married. Damn. I couldn't stop smiling.

****

"Can we have Mr&Mrs. Alsina come to the floor for the first dance." August stood up with his hand reaching out for mine. I gladly took it and followed behind him.

Ed Sheeran Perfect began to play. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his arms rested loosely but securely around my waist. We connected our foreheads together, closing our eyes. This was definitely a love language to me.

"Darling you look perfect tonight." August whispered singing along in my ear. I pulled myself closer to him kissing him passionately.