Chapter 18

Chandra POV

It was thanksgiving finally! I was so ready to grub on Mama Sheila food. Dat lady definitely know what she doing in the kitchen. Dinner wasn't pose to start til 5, it was already 3:30. Mama had us all in the kitchen doing something.

The kids were mixing up the batter for some cupcakes dat they fussed about. I was washing the greens, Jada was cutting potatoes, and Mama was cutting up the cheese for the macaroni.

These lazy ass niggas were in the living room watching whatever was on tv.

"Mama Chay hoggin da spoon!" Kay groaned in annoyance. I looked at the three of them with a face they knew too well.

These girls forever fussing at each other.

Jada POV

I feel like my ass been in this kitchen slaving for twenty hours. Everyone that was invited Finally started pouring in. I was walking around the house trying to find August.

I turned on my heels about to go upstairs but was brushed passed aggressively.

"Damn, say excuse me." I looked at her with a mug while she smirked at me.

"No bitch, you need to get out my damn way." I looked behind me, next to me, above me, shit I even looked under me, cause who the fuck?

"Who the fuck you talking to? Cause it sure as hell ain't me." I looked her up and down. She laughed as if I told the funniest joke ever.

"Ain't nobody scared of you."

"Ain't nobody ever told you? You ain't gotta be scared to get ya ass beat."

"You should just walk away, before I crush yo pride." I laughed at her. This was the cousin I was referring to. This bitch forever was on some weird hating shit. "Hope you know, you ain't Aug's only baby mother. You just the only one that's stupid enough to believe you is, dumb bitch." I chuckled. August ain't got no other kids besides Anthony. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm my anger.

It seemed like nothing was working. Before I could think my fist connected directly on her nose. It was only the two of us here in this area so I didn't too much care. I smirked hearing her groan in agony. I walked by her leaving out towards the living room.

I wasn't about to give her the benefit of the doubt and have my thanksgiving ruined.

I sat in the living room next to August on the couch. Seconds later August's cousin, the bitch I just punched walked into the living room.

"Damn, Liyah what happened to you?" Travis asked making me laugh.

"August's crazy ass baby mother."

"And I'd do it again." August looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I ain't too much care. If she would've been respectful, she would've never got punched in her shit. Simple.

"Jada, what the fuck?" August nudged me. I shrugged.

"Respect would've gotten you so far love. I'm not nobody to play with. Go play witcha mama, not me." I got up walking to the kitchen I was ready to eat.

Travis POV

We all sitting at the table eating, adults at one table, kids at another. I looked around eating my food slowly. It was so much tension in the room. Jada mean ass even ate with a attitude. Like how you mad when you eating? I be happy as fuck.

Liyah kept eyeing Jada the whole time, with a smirk. Liyah alway been a lil messy so I wasn't even too much surprised when she said Jada hit her. That girl mouth always getting her into some shit.