Chapter 17

Jada POV
*1 week later*

"August can I see ya phone?"

"Yeah, it's somewhere over there." He paid me no attention and went right back to arguing with Chris on 2k. I rolled my eyes at his loudness, opening Instagram up on his phone.

I clicked the live button and waited the three seconds, for it to connect. Once it started views went up like crazy. I laughed while the phone face the ceiling so they didn't know what was happening.

I slowly turned the phone to me and laughed.

"Aw, y'all thought it was Aug scary ass." August looked at me with his eyebrow raised. I just shrugged reading comments. It was mostly all the same comments, "Where August at?" "Show August." Like damn I can't speak to y'all for a lil bit?

I swapped the camera showing them August, just as he was ending the game.

"Jada, whatchu doing? Taking pictures of me? Creep." He chuckled.

"Don't nobody want no pictures of you, I'm on live. Some reason they wanna see ya stick figure built ass." His jaw dropped and his hand went over heart.

"You doing me like that?" He sat next to me, while I flipped the camera back around.

"I'm kidding baby." I laughed reading more comments.

"Yeah cause ya man outchea getting swole."

"In ya damn head..." I mumbled.

"You got some damn nerve, toaster oven head ass." My mouth fell open and I died laughing.

"Bye August!" He laid his head in my lap laughing.

"Who wanna join the live?" As soon as I said the word join so many requests start coming in.

"Here do this one." August clicked on one and a girls face popped up.

"Ahh oh my god!" She screamed.

"Wazzam!"

"Hey boo." August and I both greeted in our own way. I laughed at her while she looked at us in shock.

"Ian think y'all was gon answer for real." We talked to her and a few more people before ending the live.

"What we finna do for Thanksgiving?" I looked up at August who shrugged.

"You know my mama having a dinner, we'ca go there. We'ca eat here. It's up to you baby girl." Thanksgiving had rolled around fast. We still ain't decided on where we wanted to go. I definitely would like to go to Mama Sheila house cause she throws down. Ya hear me?

I also wanted to start something knew and have dinner here, but I knew Mama Sheila wasn't gon go for that lol.

"Im already knowing ya mama not gon go for us not coming by her house." We both chuckled a little.

"You right tho."

I just know that cousin of his better not start with me. Every since that day at Mama Sheila house, when that girl was looking at me, I later found out that was his cousin. His weird ass cousin.

"Baby, I have a question." I pushed myself up against the headboard. He looked up from his phone.

"Hm?"

"How you feel about another baby?" He began coughing. I kissed my teeth, extra ass.

"Uh. Ion know, I feel like everything good how they are now we don't need another baby." I frowned.

"I'm pregnant."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Since when? And when the hell was you gon tell me." I rolled my eyes.