Chapter 15 {cont.}

Jada POV

"Wow! This is gorgeous

"Wow! This is gorgeous. You did all this?"

"Decorating this mothafuckin place? Hell nah, I woulda drove myself crazy. I did tell them how I wanted it put together, colors, tables, allat. Ya man got taste huh?" I laughed playfully pushing him. We walked further into the place and people came out of nowhere yelling.

"Surprise!" I smiled so hard holding my chest. This was so nice! Everyone was here, I didn't have too many friends but August introduced me to a bunch of his friends which were super cool. I smiled seeing Mama Sheila.

"Happy birthday baybeh."

"Thank you mama. Thank you for being here." I hugged her. I love Sheila like she was my own mother. She treated me like her daughter no matter what, there may have been minor bumps in the road but she never judged me, never treated me any different. My love for her runs deep.

"Baybeh, I wouldn't miss it." I smiled. She went to go find August while I seen Kirk walk over to me.

"Happy birthday J." I hugged him.

"Thanks Kirk, I appreciate you coming, even tho I only hear from you maybe 4 times throughout the year." I playfully push him while he laughed.

"Hey, I've been busy, I just got back from tour, but I'll definitely be around more sis." I nodded.

"You better be nigga! How was it tho? You enjoy ya self?" I love hearing how their music was going. It was important to me that they were so invested in it. I watched these guys grow up, I watched these guys have fucking shootouts in the alleyway. Lol. They've really done something for themselves and I'm so happy that they made it out and made something of themselves. They've come a long way.

"Yeah definitely. I love feeling the support of all my fans, this shit is like so unreal to me still." He smiled, music meant a lot to them.

"I'm glad to hear that, keep doing you. Keep being great. I wish you all the greatest blessings with your music." We tapped glasses.