Chapter 9

Miracle POV

"So what's next?" I starred at my boss and the other three people he had working for him.

"We already took the baby, again why didn't we keep him?" Just as her sentence finished boss mans palm connected against her skin making us all jump.

"Monica, don't ever question me again. Understand?" She nodded her head quickly.

"Yes."

"Now, Miracle I want you to show up at they house, with this here. Don't open it, just drop this off on the doorstep." He handed me a thick folder. I quickly grabbed it putting it in my purse.

"Monica, you have your orders already. The rest of you will know your next moves tomorrow. Dismissed." We all scurried out the meeting room leaving.

Nervous was an understatement. I knew what Jada was capable of from what Monica told me, shit I knew what August was capable of. That alone scared me.

I pulled up to August and Jadas house, parking my car at the end of they driveway. They lived in a gated community so I had to get pass the security.

"What can I do for you ma'am?" Thinking of all Jada and August's friends, I chocked spitting out the first name I thought of.

"I'm Angela here to see Jada." He called their house I'm guess before he opened the gates.

"She's expecting you." I nodded pulling into the neighborhood of big beautiful ass houses. Looking at the house numbers I parked at the end of their driveway walking up the rest of the way.

My stomach started to form knots, I sat the folder down knocking and ringing the doorbell. I heard Jadas voice and quickly hid into the bushes.

"What?" I watched her look around in confusion. She stopped once her eyes landed on the folder. She picked it up looking around before going back into the house.

I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding, about to step from the side of the house. I waited a little while before moving only because I was scared that when I moved the door would open again.

Just as my foot lifted up I was grabbed aggressively.

"You must really think I'm fucking dumb." I heard Jadas voice, I could feel the anger. Next thing I knew my body was slammed against the wall.

I groaned in pain being that I knew I was going to bruise badly.

"Scream and I'll kill you." She pushed me to the front door opening it leading me to their basement.

I was in deep shit now.

Jada POV

I wasn't fucking stupid. I knew how that shit worked. When people drop shit off like this, they don't leave because the know they won't make it without getting caught.

This dumb ass bitch ducked herself behind the bushes not knowing I could still see her. Once I picked up the letter I texted August and told him to get home now.

I watched as she sat tied up against the chair. Seeing her face made me so damn mad! It pissed me off knowing that this bitch we concocting a plan or was part of a plan to fuck with me and my family.

I don't know what came over me but I stepped to her, punching her dead in her shit.

"Stupid bitch." She groaned in pain. I smiled at the slight pain she was in.

I heard the front door open. Knowing it was August I left this bitch in the basement. There was only one way out of the basement, and that was walking all the way back upstairs passing us by. So if she were smart enough to get out of the rope, she still wouldn't be able to leave.