What An Idiot!

McDonald's

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Steven: I'll have 20 piece Chicken McNuggets, with BBQ sauce.

Ruth The McDonald's Employee: Is that it?

Steven: Yes.

Ruth The McDonald's Employee: $7.81.

Steven: *pays with a 20 dollar bill*

Ruth: Here ya go. *gives Steven his food in a bag* Have a nice day.

Ilovekeefe4ever: Let's go, Steven. We'll eat outside, since it's a beautiful day.

Steven: Okay. *goes outside to the bench*

Ilovekeefe4ever: *sits down and eats her Quarter Pounder* Steven, sit down and eat!

Steven: Wait, I gotta show you something really cool!

Ilovekeefe4ever: What?

Steven: Hang on. *takes his box of Chicken McNuggets and puts it on his head* Look! No hands!

Ilovekeefe4ever: What in the world?

Steven: Isn't this the coolest thing you ever seen me do? *balancing the box of nuggets on his head* Steady, now!

Box Of Chicken McNuggets: *loses it's balance, and falls off Steven's head, spilling all out onto the ground*

Steven: No!!! My food!!

Ilovekeefe4ever: You idiot!! That's what you wanted to show me? How stupid can you get? If you're trying to impress me, you have failed! And, now your nuggets are on the ground!

Steven: That's okay! I'll eat them off the ground!

Ilovekeefe4ever: No!! Throw them away!

Steven: No, it's okay! I got this! *picks up a nugget from the ground, dips it in his BBQ sauce, and puts it in his mouth* See?

Ilovekeefe4ever: Trevor!!!

Trevor: Yes, Ma'am!

Ilovekeefe4ever: Please beat Steven up! He's eating his food, that fell to the ground!

Steven: No, let me eat, first! *tries to eat the rest of the nuggets in one go*

Trevor: With pleasure! *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up by Trevor*

People: *avoiding the ruckus between Trevor and Steven, and coming in and out of McDonald's*

themysticalqueen: *arrives* What I miss?

Ilovekeefe4ever: Nothing! *smirks*

This story was written on Sunday, March 7th, 2021.

A/N Steven is and always will be an idiot! Ain't that right Ilovekeefe4ever and please reply by saying yes sir! 😁 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.