Really? He Ripped Up His Daughter's Stories?

Rebecca: My stories!!!! *looking at ripped paper* How did this happen??

Father: I ripped them up!

Rebecca: What, why? I worked so hard on them!

Father: You're wasting your time, Rebecca! You'll never amount to anything as a writer! You're a failure!

Rebecca: Dad, that's not true!

Father: It is! I'm going to the bar! *leaves*

Mother: Honey, what happened?

Rebecca: Dad ripped up my stories!

Mother: Why did he do that?! Where is he?

Rebecca: He said to me, that I will never amount to anything as a writer, and that I am a failure! He went to the bar.

Mother: He's wrong! I loved reading your stories! You're not a failure! I am so angry that he messed up your work! You said he went to the bar?

Rebecca: Yes.

Mother: *locks the front door* He can sleep outside, tonight! He ain't getting back in here! Sorry, honey, that he ruined your stories! *hugs Rebecca*

Rebecca: *hugs her mother back* It's not your fault, Mom! I am so upset that Dad ripped up my stories! I worked so hard on them!

Mother: I know you did, sweetie!

Time skip......

Father: *tries to open the front door but is locked out* You better let me in, Martha!

Mother: You can sleep outside, tonight! Rebecca told me you messed up her stories!

Father: *from outside* She is a failure!

Mother: Be quiet, Peter!

Rebecca: *upstairs in her room, writing her stories all over again*

This story was written on Monday, April 5th, 2021.

A/N Rebecca worked so hard on her stories! Her father is a jerk! I hate him so much! 😡😡😡😡 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.